Stair-Stepping Clomid?

wifeybby

Reaction score
Hi ladies! My current TTC plan is something I've never heard of, and really can't find much about online. Wondering if anyone has been through this, or knows someone who has.

This month was my first Clomid cycle. I used Provera to induce AF, then had a light AF for 7 days. Took 50mg Clomid CD 3-7. US at CD12 revealed one follicle on my R ovary too small to trigger. Went back today, at CD15 and RE said he sees follicles on both sides, but still too small to trigger, at about 10mm currently. He increased my dosage of Clomid to 100mg/day x 5 days starting today. He said that since the follicles look perfect, just small, and that my uterine lining looks great, to not waste time with another cycle and to move forward now. I'm totally on board! I'm super excited to get a second chance this cycle. I want a Christmas time baby more than anything ever. He wants to see me again April 6th and hopefully we can trigger shot some follicles then.

I just haven't heard of taking Clomid midcycle, or twice in one cycle either. Has anyone done this? Successful or not, I'd love to hear your stories. Any Clomid stories welcome!

Thanks ladies! <3

( PS - I have read through many Clomid threads here on BnB, just haven't seen any midcycle/twice in a cycle)

Oooh I haven't heard or seen that either! Hope its a magic recipe for your Christmas Pudding :dust:

Thank you, Samba! Me too!! So much :) I have found more about it online -- I guess the term is "stair-stepping"; the searches for midcycle clomid always came up with midcycle bleeding on clomid, and clomid twice in one cycle got me nowhere lol. Looks like studies have been done and its effective, however, I don't see any solid success rate numbers. I just need it to work for ME though lol thanks for the well wishes! <3 <3

My doc dropped the cycle when at cd 14 no follies where close to big enough. Wish he would have tried that, losing a cycle sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->