*Stamps feet*

AutumnSky

Mummy to 3 boys
Reaction score
Well, not only has my period arrived, it has arrived two days early!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

aww hun, i'm sorry, i'm expecting mine anytime, did a test this morning which was bfn :cry:

so sorry, love :hugs: :witch: is just an old hag! good luck next cycle :dust:

If it makes any difference... that happened to me... the last period I ever had before my BFP!

Oh hon, me too!! a day early, :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel ya. I'm gonna drown my sorrows at the Carnaval here this weekend... :hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs:

My cycles are really frustrating me - last month it was a 33 day one (nearly a week late for me), and this month a 25 day one (2 days early).

I have a really awful feeling I'm going to have problems conceiving :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm sorry if you've stated this before and I just don't remember, but have you just come of BCP or some other forum BC? That can make your periods wacky for a few months.

I came off the pill back in July, and we've been TTC since September. I know its not very long, but now my periods seem to be irregular, I'm worried that there is something wrong. :(

Have you contacted a gynecologist? I know that some won't see you until you've been trying for a year or more but with the irregular periods maybe they can do something for you? Or at least set your mind at ease?

I had the 21 day test thingy done with my GP, and they said that was fine. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and negative. I dunno. They said to come back to them in the Spring/Summer if I'm still not pregnant. But because I'm the most impatient person in the world, that seems like ages away to me!!

I've ordered some of that pre-seed stuff though, so we'll see if that makes a difference this month *fingers crossed*
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"