Standing all the time

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Ryan started crawling a couple of weeks ago, and the day after that realised that he could stand himself up against the sofa/legs/the stairs/the walls. He will hardly ever just sit and play, or just crawl, or roll. He's ALWAYS standing up against everything, and usually ends up falling over and hurting himself, or just getting stuck there and crying until I rescue him. I wish he'd just start walking now, 'cos it's driving me mad! x

Caeden is just the same as this! He trys climbing on anything possible! You never get a min peace do you with them constantly on the move! hehe When it first started he was always falling over and hurting himself, im sure Ryan will be fine once he is a little more steady on his feet! :)

C has just started letting go of things over the last week and standing by himself so thinking he may be walking soon! :D:D

xx

Dec was always like this, but he would stand under the table and walk around the chairs !!! lol now he has just turned 10 months and is trying to walk, so there may be some walking soon.

me too--- he wants to stand against stuff but is ok with crawling still but he has become accident prone since learning to crawl and realizing that he can stand on his own quite well

Haha Caitlins same is starting to realise she can get up on things!!

Shes quite steady on her feet so maybe it won't be long - no idea what the round about age is for babies to start walking ...anyone?

Max dose this too btu hes only 3 months so he cant stand for too long ..when he wants to i usually put him the jumper at least hes got some support

callum has been doing this for a while now, he climbs up everything and walks around the sofas, its so cute, except for the bumps on his head:dohh:

i remember nicole was walking at 10mths so maybe not too much longer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->