*standing.. wobbling.. BANG*

S

Serene123

Caitlyn just let go of the edge of the sofa and was wobbling for a minute, and me being all excited didn't think to stick a pillow behind her... and BANG she wacked her head! :( She is fine but should I get her checked out anyway?

I'm sure she'll have a lot more bangs as she learns to walk, run etc. If it wasn't too bad then she should be fine. Has she got a lump on her head? - you could put something cold on it to take down the swelling (ice, bag of peas wrapped in a towel). Was it on a wooden floor or carpet? You could get her checked out to be on the safe side and it would probably put your mind at rest. Hope everything is ok. xxx

I'm sure she is fine, Colton has had many many bangs and bumps (and still cries everytime!). After then next 10 times she wont even cry when it happens! :lol:

It was on the rug and she doesn't have a bump. I think she's fine, I'll just keep an eye on her

I am sure she is just fine. Bren bangs his head as well. Hit the edge of the coffee table last week and had a little buise!

amber always banging something got loads of bruises. lol

Max dosent stand yet but hes had many encounters with door frames lol

im sure shes fine hun Riley bumps his head all the time just keep a eye on her

This used to happen all the time when Connor was learning to stand, I think they say just to watch them and make sure they don't nap right after. I'm sure shes fine :hugs:

I can't believe she's standing already! Char can't even sit up on her own! Go Caitlyn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->