Stange Dreams last night (kinda long...and disturbing)

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
So i had a pile of dreams last night (I always do) but two stood out to me...

the 1st was that I was back in my high school orchestra. I woke up after this one and I was so homesick--this one is obviously telling me to get back into a group. Solo work sucks sometimes. I miss playing a PART of a WHOLE, you know?

The second is the real reason I'm posting. My mother and I were in some sort of store and I went back to get something I needed (meat--food!) and I said, "Give me a sec, I need to go through check-out again" and she freaked out and tarted running to the car to leave me there. I dropped the meat and flew past her. I beat her to the car, opened my door and started pulling all of my things out of it but she started driving like a lunatic anyway. I managed to get my gameboy out last (of all things, I know...I'm a hardcore gamer haha) and then I ran to where she was parked to go and pick up my violin and my bag (things I never leave without, btw) but she was trying to run them over. I managed to get it all and then she started trying to run ME over. I was screaming at other patrons for help and they were yelling to my mother, "oh, here she is!" They thought I was lost! I was screaming at the top of my lungs, "NO, She's Trying To Kill Me!!!! Help Me!!"

My guess here is that I'm trying to get what I need to survive (like my HOME for christ's sake!--the meat) but that my mother is doing what she can to get in the way of that (demanding that I go up there for lengths of time when i'm telling her CONSTANTLY that I have things to do where I am now--the freakout). She has also demanded that I get my sh*t and get it out of the house ASAP (I have no where to put it right now, I'm so screwed--my things in the car). As for the trying to run me over, maybe it's because I feel like I can't get away from all the crap at home.

My parents are not bad people. They are good to me and my sisters. They are divorcing right now and both moving house and a pile of other things. That's fine, they need to get away from each other before they drive each other even more crazy. I get that. But I've always had weird dreams like this! As long as I can remember. I remember one that I had when I was little (before sister #2 came along) where my dad took sister #1 and went after mom and I. There was never any favoritism in the house though o_O Or the one back in the day where my mother (this one is gross, BTW) gutted my 1st sister so she was nothing but skin. I had THAT one a loooong time ago.

Or maybe I'm just sick and twisted o_O Either way, thanks for listening. I needed to get it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->