• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Start of something or just baby being awkward?

Rozz1e1

Pregnant :D
Reaction score
Ok so after visit to hospital on friday and doc saying baby was 4/5 engaged and being told that she will be early and not long now and mw saying same all the way along etc etc....today iv been so uncomfortable with low sporadic back ache coming on in waves and horrid bh that iv had to breathe through theyve been that painful, but they have been random so far and not regular but have got worse....my bump feels hard and achey I just feel abit rough tbh! My back ache spasms type things made me cry earlier so that could be her but these bh have been all day and havent really let up, iv had paracetamol to no avail and am about to have a bath...i feel nauseous and although iv eaten iv been off my food a bit if that makes sense...is it baba just being awkward or potentially do you ladies think it could turn into something? xxx

I would be the same keep us updated hun and just relax xx

Will do huni, the thing that is most irritating is its nothing regular, just sporadic xxx

Always best to get checked if before 37 weeks. I am at high risk of PTL and when things feel different I always wonder if I'm over reacting, could it be just nothing but better it be checked and be nothing than to leave it and it be something. Good luck and hope all is well.

Well the bath did help alot...eased the bh...the back ache is still on and off not as bad tho Nd bump just feels sore now like my muscles are pulled zxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->