started my prenatals...

callmedan

Reaction score
on tuesday! love taking them! just feels like one step closer, plus i am having a month off the pill (just like to have a break every so often) and its the first break where i have felt like i actually want to use withdrawal and condoms, usually i hope for a happy accident but this time i am very conscious of falling pregnant so soon to ttc (and our holiday before ttc)

happy valentines everyone, hope you are spending it with your loved ones :flower:

Yey! One step closer! Is this your first?

I have a check up next week and I'm gonna start taking them too. You're right. It does feel like one step closer, I might be going a bit ott when I thought about starting to buy clothes!

We're using condoms and also very conscious of getting pg before May.

Let us know what your next step is!

Yep it will be my first! Is it your first? Looks like we're TTC at a similar date :)
Oh I look at baby clothes all the time (and prams, furniture, even nappies! etc etc) it's just my sensible OH who keeps me from buying them!

I started taking mine at the beginning of the week too! Feels so nice :) x

yeah it's a nice little reminder everyday that it's getting closer to TTC :)

That's great ! Not long now :) I any wait until I get to the point where I can start taking them! When are you planning on ttc?

That's great ! Not long now :) I any wait until I get to the point where I can start taking them! When are you planning on ttc?

well i get back from my holiday 11th May then i am due AF that day (will be on the pill so i can tell the exact day!) so will be starting that cycle :D
its never too soon to start taking folic acid ;) plus its cheap as chips! im taking pregnacare now for the 3 months before but i have been taking folic acid on and off since june!

Yep it will be my first! Is it your first? Looks like we're TTC at a similar date :)
Oh I look at baby clothes all the time (and prams, furniture, even nappies! etc etc) it's just my sensible OH who keeps me from buying them!

It's our first too! So exciting! I'm just wondering if I'll be able to hold off buying things before I actually get pg! I doubt it.

It will be very interesting to see how long it will take us all. It's such a shame that there are so many ppl with fertility problems. I can't help but think we may be one of them too.

We're aiming for May/June but whenever it happens from then will be great!

I'll let you know if I buy the nappies! :D

Pretty sure I won't be able to hold off much longer!
I know I think everyone thinks they will have problems, it's so hard because it's something you can't know till you start TTC and by then you already really want a baby which would make the problems so much harder...
Fingers crossed were all ok though!

Yeah fingers crossed my OH and I are OK. Fingers crossed for you too. Keep me posted on advances!

This is such a positive feeling isn't it? :flower:

I started mine today! :dance:

I couldn't decide weather to buy centrum pregnancy care or seven seas trying for a baby and I eventually picked the seven seas one. Which one are you ladies taking, if you don't mind me asking.

It seems quite a few of us will be starting TTC as the same time. This is good to know we have someone to talk to who is at the same stage :flower:

I've started taking mine too. Feeling excited but just waiting for an established cycle to work out days to :dtd: etc. Nearly threw in the towel last night but did that last time and ended up with DD2 and December birthday! Ideally want an end of Feb onwards birthday tbh

This is such a positive feeling isn't it? :flower:

I started mine today! :dance:

I couldn't decide weather to buy centrum pregnancy care or seven seas trying for a baby and I eventually picked the seven seas one. Which one are you ladies taking, if you don't mind me asking.

It seems quite a few of us will be starting TTC as the same time. This is good to know we have someone to talk to who is at the same stage :flower:

we are TTC on the same date! how exciting! i hope it flies :)
im taking regular pregnacare, i was going to take a conception vitamin but they are so much more expensive! OH is taking asda/tesco multivitamins with minerals as it has zinc and folic acid in it too
are you getting your OH to take any? i keep asking mine every day has he taken it and he's like YES! i think im bugging him a bit as he is v. excited too :) :)

Do you mean you would like a baby in February? If so me and OH are exactly the same. We would like to have out baby earliest February 2015 and onwards. We don't really want a winter baby so we are trying to time it so we can try avoid Nov/Dec/Jan. :flower:

plus OH is less busy in warmer months and wants to be able to take time off as he is self employed and his brother can keep the business going while OH helps me. He wants to be more available :awww:

I have never tried the seven seas prenatal vitamins but I started them today.

And callmedan so we are how exciting :happydance:

Yes my other Half is taking Wellman as of today too And Im trying the seven seas trying for a baby.

I've started taking mine too. Feeling excited but just waiting for an established cycle to work out days to :dtd: etc. Nearly threw in the towel last night but did that last time and ended up with DD2 and December birthday! Ideally want an end of Feb onwards birthday tbh

its such a good feeling :)
ha! i get you, sometimes you just think lets go for it now! but (usually) the sensible part of my brain starts working about then..

I'm just taking a folic acid supplement, along with my usual multivitamin for skin hair and nails. Will switch to a pregnacare or something similar when the time to TTC comes.

Our first month of trying will be May - on our honeymoon after wedding on the 10th x

Do you mean you would like a baby in February? If so me and OH are exactly the same. We would like to have out baby earliest February 2015 and onwards. We don't really want a winter baby so we are trying to time it so we can try avoid Nov/Dec/Jan. :flower:

Yes a baby end of February 2015 would be lush.
We have 2 DD's whose birthdays fall in August and December. DD1 We tried for 3months and I just wanted to get pregnant whereas DD2 took first time we tried. I feel sorry for them both as ones birthday is end of school year so she's the baby where as the other is so close to Christmas! Anyway, we'll probably stop trying in September tbh and start again April 2016.

Yes a baby end of February 2015 would be lush.
We have 2 DD's whose birthdays fall in August and December. DD1 We tried for 3months and I just wanted to get pregnant whereas DD2 took first time we tried. I feel sorry for them both as ones birthday is end of school year so she's the baby where as the other is so close to Christmas! Anyway, we'll probably stop trying in September tbh and start again April 2016.

We would have decided we would like a baby to arrive between February and October 2015 if we can and if we don't get one for these months we would just try again for 2016 and so on :flower:

Yey! I've finally started taking my prenatals!! And... while I was at the pharmacy I bought my first test! Only 3 months in advance 😁
What I didn't know is that Zinc is supposed to improve fertility. Interesting. :)

Yey! I've finally started taking my prenatals!! And... while I was at the pharmacy I bought my first test! Only 3 months in advance 😁
What I didn't know is that Zinc is supposed to improve fertility. Interesting. :)

thats ok ive had 50+ IC tests stashed under my drawers for months and i still have 3 months left ;)
yep get your OH taking it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"