Started seeing lines at 9dpo. Here Are My Symptoms...

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I started getting lines at 9dpo, and today at 11dpo I can finally believe it. I wanted to share my symptoms as that is alway the posts I look for during the dreaded 2ww.

I have been nauseous since about 6dpo in the evenings around bedtime.
My breasts are huge and very sore, no itching though.
I started cramping last night in my uterus area
I have major gas! Lol! We are talking FARTING ladies! Hahaha!
I am bloated
I constantly feel like I need to pee, but when I go there is only a little bit and feels "thick" ?
I keep getting a wet feeling like AF is starting.(Not due until Monday)

I think that is it, but I will update if I can think of any more. Hope this helps all of my fellow symptom spotters out there!:hugs:

Congrats! another oct baby, im due 5th xxxx

i got sore bbs
cramping
and wet down below xxx

Congratulations my darlings :hugs:

Thanks for the symptom list, it really helps xxx

Congrats!! These are the types of posts I look for as well, so thank you for posting. Any info on CM?

I think I am out of the norm on CM. I have had NONE! Lol! Which is what made me think I was out.

Hahaha...kinda with you there :) Haven't checked CM too much before AF so not sure exactly what my normal is (very irregular cycles, usually go months without AF). But, since I actually o'd on my own this month, I've been checking everyday. Perhaps could just be my mind playing tricks on me - I'm 9dpo :wacko:

Sorry for the hijack but just wanted to say I've had the exact same symptoms, even down to the peeing thing! Plus slept all day yesterday and today. I am 10dpo, AF is due Mon/Tues.

Have you had a BFP? I tested this morning & BFN :nope:

So scared of getting my hopes up & being disappointed again!

:dust:

Every test I have taken since 9dpo has had two lines. At first they were super faint, but are slowly getting darker. But, a lot of women dont get their bfp until their AF is due. I am not officially callinf BFP yet until a digi confirms.

Ok, thanks.:thumbup:

I'm gonna try again tomorrow, the last two weren't done with FMU.
With my first I didn't get a BFP til AF was a week late, and with my 2nd it was 3 days late, but that ended in m/c.

I want to find out as soon as possible, as my job is physically demanding, and constant nights, so I would want to take some time off for the early weeks at least.

Nervously did a Digi this morning................................................

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/brandyxoxo25/Photo-00451.jpg

Congratulations... :happydance: :happydance:

I'm due to test in 3 days and I'm soooo holding off to wait and see if you know who shows, I have a feeling this time she's not... :lol:

With my first I didn't get a BFP til AF was a week late, and with my 2nd it was 3 days late, but that ended in m/c.

I want to find out as soon as possible, as my job is physically demanding, and constant nights, so I would want to take some time off for the early weeks at least.

Oh I definately hear ya on that.. I was just thinking about switching jobs back to a sit down job, my job too is physically demanding as well... I tell ya its been rough, I'm so tired and I worked 12hrs last night GRRR... I pray tonight is not bad..

FX'd you get your :bfp: keep me posted.. I love hearing fabulous news ;)

Oh I definately hear ya on that.. I was just thinking about switching jobs back to a sit down job, my job too is physically demanding as well... I tell ya its been rough, I'm so tired and I worked 12hrs last night GRRR... I pray tonight is not bad..

FX'd you get your :bfp: keep me posted.. I love hearing fabulous news ;)

Tested this morning (well, afternoon as I worked last night) :bfn:

Gonna try & hold out now til at least Mon.
When are you testing?? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->