Started Weaning!! - pics added <3

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
:happydance:

He LOVES his rice cereal. He even "mmmmm's" when he eats it.

:happydance:

I am just so pleased with how well he is taking it.

Also, with the way I do it he is up to about 5 hours in between his morning feed and aftenoon feed now. :D

I can't wait to start more stuff!!!

Awesome! I bet it's exciting. Glad he's doing well with it!

hat's great stuff hun! It's like a new way of life when they finally start this stage!

We started oatmeal yesterday and he doesn't seem as into it as the rice. But he still eats it, its just a messier process.

Thanks for all your support!

Aw that's great xx So how are you doing it - to get a nice block between morning and afternoon feed? Only ask as i am struggling to get the balance between milk feeds and solids without her losing intrest in her next milk feed :dohh:

Photos, photos, photos!!! He's looking soooooooo gorgeous in your sig xxx

Aw that's great xx So how are you doing it - to get a nice block between morning and afternoon feed? Only ask as i am struggling to get the balance between milk feeds and solids without her losing intrest in her next milk feed :dohh:

I am trying to do it every day ay the same times. THis is the schedule I am doing.

5:30am 1tbsp of Oatmeal and 6oz of formula.

then he only gets his formula when he is hungry.

7:00pm 2tbsp of Rice and then whenever he gets hungry again he has his bed time feed of 8oz and goes off to sleep.

He certainly likes his bottle better first thing in the morning, but I find he won't grasp the importance of food if I give him his bottle first...he lacks the interest in the cereal because he is full off the bottle.

Claire is the same, Jaylene. :)

I feed her the cereal and purees first, then she gets the bottle afterwards. So far, no problems!

sounds like everything is going great!! Good job Momma!!

whoop whoop!!!! We started sweet potatoes yesterday!!! HE LOOOOOOVED THEM!!!! :happydance:

:cloud9: :cry: he's becoming such a big boy.

:happydance: Well done, Alexander!

We started Claire on Squash, then Sweet Potatos. After that we did peas, green beans and wax beans. She's not fussy on the peas but I might try them again in a bit. I just made my own baby food today, it is SUPER easy!!! The hardest part was peeling the Butternut Squash :rofl:

Pictures!!!!

:happydance: Well done, Alexander!

We started Claire on Squash, then Sweet Potatos. After that we did peas, green beans and wax beans. She's not fussy on the peas but I might try them again in a bit. I just made my own baby food today, it is SUPER easy!!! The hardest part was peeling the Butternut Squash :rofl:

Pictures!!!!

Please can we have photos? xxx

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back