Starter Packs Question

Erised

Mummy to amazing girls
Reaction score
While browsing through some information in my Bounty pack I noticed that around here they do a 75% discount off some starter packs. As me and DH are planning on going the 'cloth way' anyway, I was very happy to see this help available! The choices are:

- BumGenius
- Bamboozles
- Teddy Nappies

Now, I haven't actually emailed them yet to ask for information, I plan to do this after I've gotten some feedback here. It will cost £20 for a starter pack, but doesn't specify what's actually in them, just that if you want more in a pack you need to pay extra. Fair enough.

My main questions are:

- Do you reckon a starter pack is worth buying? Or just jump in on the deep end?
- Any of these brands that I should stay far away from?
- Is it worth getting several packs (Ie, BumGenius AND Bamboozles) if they let me?

I decided against a starter pack for 1 main reason - i don't know what my baby or I will like. You can only go on recomendations and some will get on perfectly with one type and others hate them! I figured that if i got a mixture of allsorts then once LO is a bit older, I can then decide if I want more of one sort or keep with a mix :)

if it's only £20 for the starter pack then go for it.
but personally you want to do a fair bit of reading into the different sorts before making your decision.

both Bamboozles and BumGenius get good reviews
the bamboozles are a two part nappy system, where as bumgenuis are an all in one system

both have their pros and cons.
Have fun researching.

we decided to go down the many different types of preloved till we know what we like route. i've invested in about 12 different types of nappy some are new (in order to do my cash back from the council) but others have cost me from £1-8 per nappy which i'm happy to pay to try them out.

I'm going to be thoroughly un sensible/jump in deep end and buy this kit https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/85/109/your-complete-nappy-kit--plus- with the bum genius option. a friend has recommended them and they seem to get lots of good reviews and Im determined to use cloth nappies. now i just need to pick the colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->