Starting actual fertility testing now...

Impatient TTC

Reaction score
So I saw a gynaecologist today (referred cause of pcos and not ovulating suddenly). Going to have an hsg, DH is having his sperm tested, and then we'll see where to go. Glad to be getting on with it but fed up still. :cry:

Hi hon - at least things are moving in the right direction though, well done for moving forward and trying to sort things out. We've been trying for just under a year on and off but am fully committed to it now we've finally sold and moved house - am worried that something might be wrong but I was on the pill for 8 years before coming off it last Feb so I think its just taking a while to get out of my system. Fingers crossed.
Thinking of you anyway, let me know how you get on and am sending lots of hugs and baby dust your way. xxx

Thank you KeltheBell! Hope there's nothing wrong in your case and that as you say it's just the pill taking it's time. These things can take a while even when there's nothing wrong!

I was just expecting to be given clomid so that was a bit disappointing.But he said no point doing that til we check DH's sperm, and check my tubes. He also didn't have my blood or scan results - hadn't been sent them by my gp, which has made me really mad! Seemed unconvinced that I do have PCOS, so I'm all kinds of confused on that front!

Dreading the HSG but just want to get on with it - currently on cd 75 (!!!!) so want af to hurry up so that I can get on with it now. Really hope DH's SA goes ok.

Need a big glass of wine this evening methinks! The things we girls go through, honestly!

:flower::dust:

Oh I know its a nightmare! You got married three months after me, a good year that was!
I really feel for you though, let me know how you get on, nice to have a buddy as im new to the site! I'm day 13 today, normally ovulate day 15 so well see. My best friend is also ttc,she has 75 day cycles so is waiting for her scan appointment to come through.
Enjoy your glass of wine, you deserve it, I've had one too! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->