Starting Clomid next cycle

Thanks future baby :)I've heard about the hot flashes. Lol. I so hope I don't get them. I'm normally always cold so maybe the hot flashes would be a nice change ;)

I don't think they are that bad. Just a change. Definitely worth it in the long run.

Im not sure myself with provera side affects but I can read my leaflet in my tablet box.. Just to see what they are... I know what they are for clomid too :flower:

Im not sure myself with provera side affects but I can read my leaflet in my tablet box.. Just to see what they are... I know what they are for clomid too :flower:

I'm sure we'll both find out soon enough. Hopefully AF arrives before I need to take it though xx

I have been looking on the inernet to see how long it takes, everyone different but a lot of the time it seems af arrive after your last tablet, or so the majority of ladies are saying... :wacko:

Anything from 2-7 days after.. I will be calling my gynae if its longer than this for sure anyway

:flower:

I'm hoping it doesn't take the three weeks I was told. After waiting for so long, I think the extra 3 weeks will make me mad!! Hoping a few days is all I need to take.
How's things anyway SaeahLou?

I'm hoping it doesn't take the three weeks I was told. After waiting for so long, I think the extra 3 weeks will make me mad!! Hoping a few days is all I need to take.
How's things anyway SaeahLou?

Been excited today as my next step starts tomorrow on provera.. but I must admit im sooo.... nervous 8-[

I feel both excited and nervous... how are things for you?

Eeek! Let me know if you have any side effects!

I'm ok. Impatient to see whether I ovulate, AF arrives or if I take Provera. Got about 16 days before I'm due to start the Provera. I don't have any patience this cycle! I just want to get things moving! Xx

How you getting on with the Provera? I got an undeniable positive OPK just now so we'll be DTD a bit later on. Means I won't need to take the Provera. Woohoo!! :happydance:
Have you had any side effects? Xx

so had ultrasound done on friday and they found a ton of little cysts in my ovaries
then had the HSG done today (ugh the pain) :(, but left ovary blocked and they unblocked my cervix ( was closed/too tight? scar tissue?) so its good for now that right fallopian tube opened....i guess. Feeling kind of cynical atm. Seeing obgyn on halloween morning (ohhhh 2spooky4me lol) so I can get the rx for clomid 50mg and the followup for the HSG.

Aw hun. Good and bad news there for you. Fingers crossed it all works for you xx

Hi again ladies :hi:

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and update you ladies... Well took my last provera pill tonight :happydance:...

But now is the waiting game to start the clomid as im waiting on af now :coffee:

My side affects were not that bad if im honest, I had period cramps after the first few days of taking them on and off a bit like just before my af shows up, and just some mild breast aches. And the only reason I was given provera was becuase my lat period was light and brown spotting too, with my metformin im getting af every 34-44 days or so.. im hoping it wont take long to arrive

If its anything like when i come off the pill then that wont be long as that used to take 4-6 day or so..

Hows everyone getting on ... :hugs:

Hi SarahLou.

Fingers crossed the Provera does it's job and AF arrives soon for you.

I've got 7 days before AF is due and then it's on to Clomid. Excited, but nervous too xx

Thank You:flower:

We might be on clomid around the same time then... Did you start provera too?

No. I was due to start it on CD42 if AF didn't show, but temps have shown that I have ovulated and AF is due in about 5 days. Well before CD42, so I get to start Clomid next week naturally :) xx

Well Im on cd1 as of today i believe, I spotted brown around 5pm yesterday then more brown spotting through the night and full blown af around 1am so i guess im counting today as cd1? :/
So i have my 50 mg on the counter and I think i take it starting on the 17th.
Have any of you started it? what has been your reaction?

Hey. I was on 25mg this cycle. I'm on CD12 today and just received my positive OPK! I didn't really have any side effects. I gad pains in my ovaries for a few days, but nothing more than that xx

:happydance: Thats awesome u got your positive! Are u getting monitored with ultrasound?

No. Not getting any ultrasounds. I'm getting a CD21 blood test thought to check for ovulation. I'm due to go for that next Saturday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->