starting clomid

princessjulia

Reaction score
well what can i say im absolutely useless im now awaitin af to arrive to start my 1st cycle of clomid 100mg and when folicles reach a certain size im gonna get jab lovely doverly why is it us women have to go through so much and blokes dont. i am hopin this is our year and we get to finshing post i know its normal to feel down waiting for af i would love to be pregnant and stay that way til end of 9mths gyni tells me i have 43% of reachin my goal well odds aint great but hey its better than say 10%:nope:

Ah hun... I'm sorry it hasn't been easier. I understand your frustration. I just got done with IUI yesterday... after being poked and prodded a lot the past 2 weeks! It's certainly not THE most fun I've every had, lol, but part of the process. Nothing too bad either.

It's all well worth it in the end though ;) Best of luck!!!

i hope i get to finshin post lol i mc june2010 it just seems a lifetime ago it took 3 yrs to get pregnant with that 1 i ended up on clomid to get pregnant to lose it i was devastated so here goes lets hope a lot ladies get lots of bfps this yr we all deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->