Starting out on ttc no 2 after bc

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Lo is 2 1/2 next month and came off the patch before Christmas had withdraw bleed after Christmas. Im not using OPKs or anything, im TRYING to do this the relaxed way and have dtd everyother day so far. Pretty such something is happening this week dtd last night and have clear sticky cm today.

As am not 100% sure when ovulation is I dont know when to test, guess I need to probably leave it at least an extra 2 weeks from when I would expect af from the patch :shrug: Not really sure that im cut out for doing things the relaxed way as being a control freak im kind of going mad:haha:

anyone else with me on cycle 1 ?

I am! IUD is coming out on Tuesday. Are you BFing? I don't know if it's going to slow things down for me.

Oh whoops, I read your post wrong, I thought you said your little one was only 3 mos lol! Sorry hehe

omg lol I would no way have been doing that !!!!!!

Lo is 2 1/2 next month and came off the patch before Christmas had withdraw bleed after Christmas. Im not using OPKs or anything, im TRYING to do this the relaxed way and have dtd everyother day so far. Pretty such something is happening this week dtd last night and have clear sticky cm today.

As am not 100% sure when ovulation is I dont know when to test, guess I need to probably leave it at least an extra 2 weeks from when I would expect af from the patch :shrug: Not really sure that im cut out for doing things the relaxed way as being a control freak im kind of going mad:haha:

I am! Cycle 1, Off the pill. I had AF on 1/2 so IF I have a normal cycle and IF my ovulation date is Wednesday, as everything says it should be, then I will test on the 30th. Everything is IF this first cycle...I could of sworn I ovulated really really early, CD9. Just because of the cramping I was feeling...I guess we will see...DS is 5 so I'm hoping this is quick and painless and we get our :bfp: sooner rather than later! SO happy to have this website to keep me sane!

I am! Cycle 1, Off the pill. I had AF on 1/2 so IF I have a normal cycle and IF my ovulation date is Wednesday, as everything says it should be, then I will test on the 30th. Everything is IF this first cycle...I could of sworn I ovulated really really early, CD9. Just because of the cramping I was feeling...I guess we will see...DS is 5 so I'm hoping this is quick and painless and we get our :bfp: sooner rather than later! SO happy to have this website to keep me sane!

Yes, I'm not sure how long I can keep up this relax route !! Not knowing for sure when I'm ov makes a very long tww !!!! I think by the pain on my right side today it may well have been today - dtd yesterday and today so will be covered

Don't know when to test or how long I can hold out eeeepp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->