Starting school

Oh no !! Good luck . Hope she settles soon..i suppose it helps a little knowing ur son is there to keep a lil eye out xx

my eldest starts reception next week and my middle one starts pre school so its going to be an emotional time and also very quiet as it will just be and the youngest at home now.

Oh no !! Good luck . Hope she settles soon..i suppose it helps a little knowing ur son is there to keep a lil eye out xx

Yes, Luke is very protective of his little sisters, so I know she's got someone if she's upset or anything. They're very shy, so she wouldn't go to anyone else if she had a problem! x

Jasper and Makena start school today (only an hour today). Js is in grade 4, Mak is in grade 2. Both didnt come home after...Jas went to Boys and Girls club, Mak went on a playdate (yay as she doesnt get many due to her asd). So far, a successful day!

Yes, Luke is very protective of his little sisters, so I know she's got someone if she's upset or anything. They're very shy, so she wouldn't go to anyone else if she had a problem! x

How is she now Kathryn? x

Got a home visit from Amelias teacher today and then she starts part time next week the full time the last week of september, got a phone call saying Ava got her place in nursery too on a tuesday , wednesday and thursday 8.30-12.30 which is brill cause Amelia has school up the road and she has to be in by 8.55 and then its me and Savannah for a few hours in the morning :D gonna be nice :D

DD started reception yesterday full time...its just been me and the little man at home, we don't know what to do with ourselves!! Its far too quiet :haha:

DD enjoyed her first day and was very excited to go again today bless her! She was soo tired yesterday afternoon when we got home, it was so funny bless her!

x

She's cried every morning that she doesn't want to go, but when we've picked her up she's been fine and said she's enjoyed herself. So she seems to be doing okay really. x

She's cried every morning that she doesn't want to go, but when we've picked her up she's been fine and said she's enjoyed herself. So she seems to be doing okay really. x

Aww bless her...i guess it will get a bit of getting used to...as long as if she is happy :)

I don't know about you but iv been finding it hard over the last few days...all these little people...they just look too young to be going to school :( xx

It's scary how fast they grow up! Rosie's tiny so she doesn't even look old enough to be starting school! x

Couldn't agree more. I'm finding myself at the most strangest moments gettng emotiona about it all...

Any babys started reception on here who have just turned 4? x

Couldn't agree more. I'm finding myself at the most strangest moments gettng emotiona about it all...

Any babys started reception on here who have just turned 4? x

my daughter was 4 on the 26th of aug and is off to reception monday :cry:

xx

my son was 4 at the end of July, so he's a summer baby too. He does seem very little to be starting, but he seems very happy and excited to go. He has obviously been very tired and his behaviour has been...interesting :dohh: I am sure it will improve though.

I hope for those LOs having a hard time, it gets easier next week :hugs:

My dd is excited to go , excited about her uniform , excited about her teacher BUT doesn't want us to leave her . :( can't understand she's been going to nursery since 2 I thought she'd be okay with it . I know after day 1 she will.

She don't seam too little too go cause she's too grown up for her age x

My little girl started last week, just the mornings, she took to it like a duck to water like I thought but she's very independent little girl. I found it hard as did her little brother, we've had such a lovely summer altogether and I'm really going to miss her :cry:

Rosie turned 4 at the end of June, so she's one of the younger one. My son's birthday is in August and when he started reception he was absolutely fine. He's the youngest in his class, so I expected him to be exactly how Rosie was, but he took to it a lot better than she has. x

All you mummys with summer babies seem to be handling it so well...i'v been worried sick with my little one being a summer baby...i think i will have to read this thread more to give me strength! xx

My first school run is tomorrow. I don't think Amelia cares while im making sure her coats clean all her stuffs ironed she's in the bath right now and her teacher gave her some homework (she's gotta draw everyone that lives in her house) so she's gonna do that once she's out the bath :D im more excited then her x

NO TEARS FROM MUMMY !! :D were almost tears but I held it in and shot back out fast hahah
Amelia on the other hand was gonna cry and I know if she did , I would have :(

Bless you! That's definitely what set me off on Rosie's first day, seeing her upset!

She's in hospital at the minute with croup. :cry: First thing she said was "I don't have to go to school, do I mummy." Not sure whether she was pleased or disappointed though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->