Starting school

Oh no . Hope she's okay soon .
Amelia , HATES school now :( she'll get there soon x

I hope Rosie is ok Kathryn :(

mummyofgirls, I think my LO has realised that he has to go every day and is pretty unhappy about it. At home at least. When he goes to school he seems to be quite happy to go in. Although he was in tears when his Dad picked him up because he didn't like the story book he'd been given to bring home :dohh: The teacher took him to choose another one, but it's one he's got at home. Which his Dad told the teacher but LO was having none of it. :wacko: He's still part time, doesn't go full time til next week. He keeps asking when he can stay for lunch :haha:

My little girl starts school in about 4weeks as that is when the australian term 4 start! Then sje will do four more terms next year! She went for a visit day and LOVED it :happydance:

Oh no . Hope she's okay soon .

I hope Rosie is ok Kathryn :(

Thankyou. She's still in hospital as she's not responded to any of the treatment. Getting a little better each day though. x

My little girl starts school in about 4weeks as that is when the australian term 4 start! Then sje will do four more terms next year! She went for a visit day and LOVED it :happydance:

Glad she enjoyed it! My son was like that, he loved it from day one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->