Starting SMEP this month. Anyone else?

atleastthree

Reaction score
Title says it all... This is going to be cycle 3 TTC No. 2.

Think I'm going to try SMEP next cycle if this one turns out sour on me, not really sure if my temp will rise tomorrow and I've got no signs of AF so we'll see! I'll be keeping you company though!

Great! Thought I was gonna be alone here lol... You expecting AF today?

Of course not! Yes the :witch: showed her face this morning! Are you using OPKs? If so what brand are you using I didn't have much luck with FR Im think of trying CB but I'd like to hear about others luck with i before I invest in that lol. I also used New Choice from the $tree but all I got was + with those lol

SMEP has worked for me in the past! I would like to follow it again but I promised hubby that TTC our third wouldn't be full of planned BD'ing and stress. Lol. And I know it stressed him out a bit the last time :( If we follow it, I'll come back and let you know! Good luck!

MommyB that's good to hear! How many cycles did you follow it before success? Luckily mine doesn't seem stressed...yet, but he was disappointed this morning it makes me feel bad.

To be honest I got pregnant first cycle both times. I clearly remember following it to a T pretty much with my first. With my second we didn't follow it perfectly because my hubby was getting stressed. Lol. But he's like that, stresses very easily. And then usually it's problems performing, if you know what I mean ;) But we did get pregnant that cycle anyways. So maybe I should be following this again if it worked so well for me!! :haha:

Of course not! Yes the :witch: showed her face this morning! Are you using OPKs? If so what brand are you using I didn't have much luck with FR Im think of trying CB but I'd like to hear about others luck with i before I invest in that lol. I also used New Choice from the $tree but all I got was + with those lol

Sorry AF got you. Maybe SMEP's gonna do it for both of us this month! We started tonight (CD8) even though we were exhausted. Wanting to follow it to a T. I'm in Bulgaria so we don't have FRER over here, just these Clear Ovu tests. I like them coz they don't show progression but stark white BFNs until you get a BFP (or maybe that's just what my body does). I might not start testing for O until CD12 coz last month I Oed on CD16. Praying we keep up with SMEP! Are you definitely starting?

To be honest I got pregnant first cycle both times. I clearly remember following it to a T pretty much with my first. With my second we didn't follow it perfectly because my hubby was getting stressed. Lol. But he's like that, stresses very easily. And then usually it's problems performing, if you know what I mean ;) But we did get pregnant that cycle anyways. So maybe I should be following this again if it worked so well for me!! :haha:

That's SO encouraging to hear! How long have you TTCed no3?

That's SO encouraging to hear! How long have you TTCed no3?

I think it's a good method and totally makes sense! I'm only on cycle 2. I came off birth control at the end of September. So we tried last cycle but not fully because I was sick during my fertile week and I think I missed OV. But my AF came on exactly cd 28. So it's encouraging to know my cycles went right back to normal. So here's hoping November is my month! Lol

MommyB wow that's pretty awesome, if I were you I'd tell hubby to get his act together :haha:

Atleastthree spoke to fiance and he is on board so it's official! then again I think anything that guarantees him regular sex is something he won't fight with lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->