starting the dreaded potty training

good day here too :) 2nd day of no accidents... And she survived lunch out with our friends today. Oh, and the big breakthrough, she asked to go herself today 3 times :)
How did everyone else get on today?

thats great, had 1 accident here, he was at nursery got to the toilet but didnt get his pants down in time

thats great, had 1 accident here, he was at nursery got to the toilet but didnt get his pants down in time

good stuff!! we had a tiny leak of wee today, but she stopped it and got on the potty so very pleased with that - even survived soft play!

Amelie is still very hit or miss. She was in nappies all yday :(

However, this morning she had her pants on and said 'mummy quick potty' and sat on it. I thought she was going to do a wee but no, a poo!!!

AJ is confusing his Daddy saying 'I had a wee' meaning he needs one.

I was very proud today, AJ asked for the toilet, he held it at least 15 mins till we got to the toilet we were no where near a toilet (I actually thought he'd went till we got there and I seen he hadn't!)

He also started using the toilet seat we have for him this morning!

Amelie ended up having a 2nd poo on the potty :shock: Had a nappy on for most of the day as we were out shopping :dohh: However, staying in tomorrow so will hopefully have some wees. Shes doing quite well though, going to say to the nursery to start putting her on the toilet every 20 mins or so.

Is she wearing a nappy or a pull up?

AJ thinks of the pull ups as nappies but tends to 'ask' for the toilet more if he has a pull up on. I'd love to do undies full time but were only in our 2nd week and doing fab so far, with nothing or pull ups. x

shes in pants during the day at home but outside she wears pullups or a nappy. It doesnt make any diff cos she calls her pullups 'nappy pants' LOL and treats them just like a nappy. She'll be wearing pullups starting next week though cos she'll be at nursery and just for ease for them.

another dry day here today :D

AJ was like that and today he was great. He was wearing a pull up too.
I keep telling him its not a nappy its like big boy pants and to tell mammy if he needs the toilet. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->