Starting to drag now

StarAngel

Reaction score
I am 36 + 4 weeks and I am getting so impatient, its like it came about all of a sudden. I am anxious and irratable and just want to get stuck into life as a mom. I know babies come with their ready so for now I just have to relax. Everyone keeps commenting on how low my bump is getting, she has been head down for weeks and now my bump has dropped again. I am hoping that its her way of making her entrance. Anybody else feel this way?

I feel that way too, im 37 weeks and one day, went into labor at 36 weeks and then it just stopped, and then yesterday had my bloody show and irregular contractions and then nothing today 😕 So I've gotten excited a few times but was just disappointed ... Hugs! It won't be long now!!! 💗

Well I most likely have further to go than you as I'm only 32 weeks ;) but i probably won't go past 37 weeks but some how even *knowing* I only have 4-5ish weeks, has made time start to really slow down...

I am 36+3 and feel exactly like you! I keep thinking the last pregnancy went to 42 weeks before induction so if it goes the same way I could have another 6 weeks that thought is unbearable!! Annoyingly everyone keeps saying to me it's going to happen soon but I don't think it is, I'm so frustrated gggrrrrr!!

Hugs it does drag doesn't it. All I can do is try to keep busy which isn't easy with horrid spd but can't just sit around x

I have 8 weeks left before induction and it's now starting to drag so much. It's dragged since I got into third tri

It's dragging for me too. Hubby went away this morning for a week and have been getting really strong Braxton hicks. Fingers crossed baby doesn't make an early appearance. 37 weeks would be nice though

I feel like time is now starting to drag with maternity leave etc. so fed up, would love baby to arrive at 38 weeks!!

Annoyingly everyone keeps saying to me it's going to happen soon but I don't think it is, I'm so frustrated gggrrrrr!!

I know! I'm 37+4 and my boyfriend said to me today "This time next month we'll have a baby." I said "I could totally still be pregnant in a month." I feel like everyone is expecting to see this baby way sooner than I am. I'm not going to get my hopes up just so I can wait til 42 weeks. At 37 my cervix was closed and "way back there" according to the doctor haha. No contractions, not even BH. Stop telling me it'll be here soon! Soon is tomorrow, not 4+ weeks.

I'm the opposite, so not ready for the baby yet, a million things to do at home, ds has just started pre school so he's on and off with how he is settling etc.
Helps that this pregnancy is so much better then the first, this point last time I was still being sick all day and night and crawling due to awful spd. Now I have painful hips at times and am sick once or twice a week, feel magic in comparison!

I'm only 33w3d, and I definitely feel like the time is dragging by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->