Starting to feel my anxiety building up

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
I have my 12 week scan wednesday and im starting my feel ancious about it im scared incase they tell me somthing is wrong, ive tried to put my fears to the back of my mind since finding out im pregnant but ill be honest im scared of having another miscarriage :nope:

If you haven't been bleeding heavily and having major cramps at the same time, I wouldn't worry. Every woman, even one who has been pregnant many times, wonders at some point if she mc and those that have already had mcs tend to be more paranoid. I know easier said than done but try to sit back, relax and enjoy looking at your little bean! I'm sure everything will be fine :)

Having had a missed miscarriage I know how awful it is to think everything is fine (no bleeding or cramping and symptoms good) and be told the heart has stopped... I was so anxious when pregnant with dd because of it.. and now this time again.. but I have to keep telling myself I'm doing everything I can to make sure this baby is healthy and safe and the rest is not up to me!!! I'm sorry you're so anxious and worried .. I hate that feeling !!!! I'm sure all will be fine...
Like pp said if you haven't had any issues you should be fine and missed miscarriages are actually rare (according to my dr)!!!

Here is a trick that got me through the scary first tri: every morning, take a couple minutes and put your hands on your belly and close your eyes and repeat "Today, I am pregnant." Do it for a minute or so, and just really focus on that - today, you ARE pregnant. Just focus on today, today you don't have any bleeding or any bad symptoms. There's nothing you can do about tomorrow so don't even bother thinking about it.

Our first scan is Thursday! I've been anxiously waiting for that day for 5 weeks now and as it gets closer I find myself becoming more and more worried that something will be off... I think it's natural to worry. Best of luck to you!

Here is a trick that got me through the scary first tri: every morning, take a couple minutes and put your hands on your belly and close your eyes and repeat "Today, I am pregnant." Do it for a minute or so, and just really focus on that - today, you ARE pregnant. Just focus on today, today you don't have any bleeding or any bad symptoms. There's nothing you can do about tomorrow so don't even bother thinking about it.

Such great advice! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->