Starting to feel pretty sick...

TattyHead

Reaction score
I seem to be feeling nauseous more in the evening these past few days, but tonight it's awful...anyone got any tips to help? Or just some moral support? :cry:

I'm there with you. And I was thinking I was symptomless up til now! From my hyperemesis days dr told me to have boiled sweets as it can be low blood sugar. Personally though I found crackers and cheese strings were my go to

Thanks for the reply Broody, I've already stashed a pack of crackers by my bed :haha:...They definitely helped last night.
I didnt expect to have any real symptoms yet so I'm quite surprised, & worried about the next few weeks getting worse.

I also have been getting it in the evenings but in the morning and during the day I feel fine, I thought I was strange feeling it more in the evening! glad to hear I'm not the only one :) get plenty of rest xxx

My nausea tends to happen at night too, like anywhere between 5-9 pm. I've had it other times of the day too, but for the most part, I can count on it then. It doesn't mix well with my night shift at works when I work until 8:30 pm. Nothing like having to wear sea bands to run a therapy group in the summer when you can't wear sleeves to hide them. Hurry up second tri! :wacko:

Glad to see I'm not the only one then, how bizarre it seems to only be evening, although I think my hcg doubles in the evening...I guess that's why!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->