Starting to freak out a bit

alexspargo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am 28 weeks tomorrow and I am started to get really nervous that my due date is getting so near. I am not at all afraid of labor, this is my fourth baby so I'm pretty much a pro by now, but I am feeling so overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done before he/she gets here.

Our lease is up in February and we are going to move into a bigger place. We are looking for at least a large 2 bedroom but preferably a 3 bedroom. I am due March 3rd so the idea of having to move at 36 weeks is super stressful. Luckily my OH is really helpful and I won't have to do much but no matter how much he says he doesn't mind it is just in my nature to feel bad for not being able to physically help as much as I feel I should.

We also have a 2 year old and I am trying to get him potty trained before the baby is born but since I am working full time I feel like I don't spend enough time with his during the day to really get it done. I have a 2 week break from work coming up so I am hoping to use that time to really work with him on it.

I am also going through a custody dispute with my ex regarding my two older kids and that is not at all fun. I don't have an actual court date yet but it will most likely be in late January or early February. We are both seeking full custody and I have a feeling it is going to be a pretty bloody fight.

I am also trying to help plan my baby shower for around late January and I am stressing out about that because my SIL and I do not get along and I am worried about the drama that may unfold.

Basically it just feels like everything is happening all at once. I already so tired from work and from being pregnant that everything else seems even more insurmountable. I guess there is not much for anyone to say but I needed to vent.

Thanks for listening ladies!! Some days I feel more optimistic than others. Today is one of my pessimistic days :haha:

I can totally relate to feeling overwhelmed. This is my 5th, and I'm 35 wks. Have sooooo....much to do!!! You would think we'd have everything handled, right?!? Lol. My DH travels most of the time for work right now, and with all the other responsibilites, I feel like there's no time for getting the xtra stuff done.
I hope everything goes well with your custody dispute, and with the baby shower. Family can be so complicated. 😝.

Well this is only my second and I TOTALLY get the overwhelmed and running out of time feeling lol!! This pregnancy seems to be going soooooooooo much faster than my first. I feel like I should be maybe 20wks instead of 30!!

I'm 29 wks and currently moving and it is the absolute worst ever! We purposely didn't get anything for baby yet because we wanted to get moved in first, well the moving process took way too long and i have a strong feeling baby will be early, very early :/ my advice is don't look at tomorrow, honestly u will give yourself a heart attack ..:. Take it day by day, and hr by hr.... It's much healthier this way :) sorry ur going through so much , hang in there!! And good luck with everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->