Starting to Get Poofy

hellojello25

Reaction score
So I'm definitely starting to get poofier and its not just bloat now. Not that anyone can see it, but pretty soon I won't be able to fit into my regular jeans anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this around 12 weeks? This is my first pregnancy btw.

I've already kicked my jeans because i'm finding them uncomfortable. I'm usually skinny but have been so bloated. So sometimes it looks like i have a bump and sometimes i'm nearly flat again! I have noticed that when i unbloat i'm now not going as thin as i used to. I'm 11 weeks on monday (also my first) so either i am getting a bump or i'm just getting fat! Its frustrating though i just want a nice bump now! Xxxx

I'm in the same boat, I had to get shut of my usual size jeans around 5 weeks and went into a size bigger and now they're feeling tight some nights ( having to undo the buttons)
I refuse to go into my maternity jeans yet lol. My diet doesn't help things either, before i got my bfp, i was a very healthy person, eating fruit and veg only. Now ALL I eat is blooming carbs! Can't get enough of toast, sandwiches, jacket spuds..

no wonder my clothes don't fit :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->