• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting To Get Scared!

taylor2

Reaction score
Ok, so I am now just shy of 9 weeks and I really don't feel pregnant anymore. I am starting to get scared because the frequent urination has really slowed down... I used to be going 4 times a night, last night I only woke up once...VERY UNUSUAL.. I don't feel super emotional anymore, a couple weeks ago, I would cry at at the drop of a hat, now it's like nothing fazes me... my appetite is also screwy, couple weeks ago, I would eat everything in sight, now, not so much! I don't have any of the pulling or cramping feelings that I had with my son, it's just all so different and I am truly worried. I cannot just go to the DR. because I am waiting for my Medi-cal to get approved. (also known as Medi-caid in other states)... I have not been to the dr since finding out about my pregnancy, so I haven't seen the baby or heartbeat...for all I know it's not even alive anymore! I wont be able to see a dr until my financial assistance gets approved, which who knows how much longer that could take! I could be well into my second trimester before I ever see a dr! I am taking my prenatals and my folic acid every day though and still not smoking and drinking, although and do drink coffee...do you think the coffee has something to do with it? I also took Tylenol PM because I had a horrible headache a few nights ago, and I read that Tylenol is ok, and so is Diphenhydramine, but could that have caused a problem? OMG.. I must sound like a lunatic... but I am just worried. Sorry!

Tay

Hey honey I wouldn't worry. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and loads of my symptoms started to stop around 9 weeks. but everything was fine, it usually just means your body is starting to get used to it, The symptoms will always come and go, some times you'll be wanting to pee all the time and other days not at all. In my 11th week i couldn't stop being sick all week. But felt nothing for a while beforehand. So don't panic yourself. Charlottexx

Thank you Charlotte.. you are sweet... I have calmed down a little, I just hate the fact that I haven't even had a ultrasound yet, and some people here already had one at 5 weeks! I think if I could see the baby and the heart beat, I would obviously be reassured. Thanks again :hugs:

I think unless there is cramping or bleeding than don't worry :) You arn't going to feel the same all the time. Pregnancy really plays around with your hormones and emotions. So don't panic everything will be ok :)

That is definitely something to be stressed out about! Like others, I started losing some of my symptoms around 10 weeks. I am now 12 weeks and have no morning sickness and my breast soreness has gone down. Luckily, ,my worries were put to rest on Friday when i had a scan, which showed a very happy jumping bean!

Try to relax!

Hey hun- just so ya know... When you first get pregnant your body's production of hormones greatly increases for baby too. The hormones are the cause of the eating changes, the moodiness, the nausea, the fatigue, the sore boobs, the peeing 300 times a day... All that makes us feel pregnant! At approx. 10 weeks (meaning give or take a few) the placenta takes over hormone production for the baby. Your body no longer has to produce enough for two! So usually around 10 weeks (again, give or take) your symptoms will lessen, if not go away altogether. Don't stress about it! You're lucky! I'd give about anything to finally not be sick again! I do understand though- all of us feel better when we finally see our baby! Good luck hun, I hope this helps!:hugs:

Aww hun... I know saying dont stress doesn't help, but honestly it doesn't help anything. There are days when I still dont feel pregnant, til I look down at my tummy lol. Take the good days and enjoy them!!

Also, with Medi-Cal, since your pregnant, I believe that you are entitled to emergency care, so you can get the prenatal care that you need. They can give you a temp card while processing your application and everything. Also, if you go to the doctor now, and tell them just to bill you, you can have medi-cal just backdate it and tell them it was for prenatal care, and they will cover what you have already done. (This is what I was told) But if you can, I would just go in to double check, if nothing to put your mind at ease!

Where in Ca are you? I'm in the bay area!! =)

i'm in my 9th week (well, 8 weeks and some days, so the 9th week) and woke up today and my boobs werent hurting - I felt such a panic! I'm still regularly prodding them!
I do still feel slightly sickly though, so maybe it's as the other girls say - our bodies are getting used to being pregnant and the placenta is starting to take over some of the hormonal jobs?

Like you I'm also a big mid-night urinator. I only went once last night too...again I panic....but as we're advised I'm trying to not worry unless I have cramping and bleeding. And I've neither.
It's tough when we self analyse so much isnt it....I'm sure we exagerate without realising and worry unnecessarily.
I'm sure we're both fine Taylor. :hugs:

i felt the same around nine weeks then they all kicked back in again although except the sickness just nasueas now dont worry to much hun unless u start cramping and bleeding xxx

I felt the same around that time, its off and on all the time. Dont worry, Im sure everythings fine :)

xxx

For the last four or five days i have been like this also, everything has calmed down so much, probably will take off again so just going to enjoy it whilst it lasts !

you really don't start to urinate more frequently until your baby and your uterus has grown that much to always push on your bladder.
i never urinated more than regularly until just recently.

symptoms do subside as your pregnancy progresses, it is normal.

for me, one thing that always reassured me was that my boobs were sore from day one. even if i felt great, no nausea, i would just touch my boobs and know..yep, everything is ok.

I think it is very common for symptoms to come & go doesnt stop you worrying though :hugs: hope you get to see your doc soon for some reassurance

I know exactly how you feel. If I didn't do the test I would have never known that I'm pregnant! I'm in 6th week and I don't have to urinate a lot, I don't have morning sickness, I don't feel anything in my belly. I have exactly the same fears that you have. I have my first dr. appointment on dec.21st. so I guess I'll have to wait until then.
I wish you all the luck!!!

Thanks to all of you... I feel much better today... I ate more in the last 24 hours too...lol. I know that everything is probably fine, since I have no bleeding and I know that is usually the first cause for concern... thanks again ladies... I know I can always find reassurance here!!

Tay

It is normal to have a drop in symptoms hun, hopefully it just means you are going to sail thru the 2nd Trimester when you get there ;)

Try not to worry babe, as long as you have no cramping and bleeding all should be fine.......there are women that go thru pregnancy without any symptoms at all, so please try not to worry! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->