Starting to Look Like I have 11lbs of Baby in There

A

amjon

I got a glimpse of my profile in the mirror today and gasped. Guess I'm starting to show those 11lbs of baby in there. 3 more weeks and they'll take them out. (34 weeks with twin boys)

Attachments

• 34weeks - Copy.jpg
    34weeks - Copy.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 34
Beautiful baby bump. Looked like my 9 month without twins. =) 3 weeks away.. ahhh so exciting!

You have def popped since last picture you posted!

You are amazing! My ONE baby is making me miserable! So kudos to you with two in there! Great job, not long now :)

Awww, you look splendid! I do have to ask though, can you feel the babies moving as two, separate entities in there, or does it just feel like one giant baby? I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm just curious -- never pregnant with more than one!

Either way, you look fabulous! Hard to believe there's 11lbs of baby in there, I can only imagine your waddle! I'm working with about 5.5lbs and I could play a penguin roll quite well! LOL

Looking good Hun :) here's my 33 week bump pic :) estimated measuring 4lb10 and 4lb2. Has ur doc said how far u will go?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Awww, you look splendid! I do have to ask though, can you feel the babies moving as two, separate entities in there, or does it just feel like one giant baby? I'm not trying to be obtuse, I'm just curious -- never pregnant with more than one!

Either way, you look fabulous! Hard to believe there's 11lbs of baby in there, I can only imagine your waddle! I'm working with about 5.5lbs and I could play a penguin roll quite well! LOL
It depends on their positions at the time. Sometimes both of their feet are in the same place so I can't really tell and sometimes Baby B moves up and I feel him at the top and A at the bottom.

Looking good Hun :) here's my 33 week bump pic :) estimated measuring 4lb10 and 4lb2. Has ur doc said how far u will go?

I have 3 weeks until my planned delivery. It seems I just exploded this week (or haven't really looked for awhile). Good luck with yours. :)

Ah I know the feeling. Bet u can't wait now, they have told me they will have me in to deliver at 37-38 weeks so only 3/4 and abit weeks left for me! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->