• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Starting to lose mucus plug?

Lionheart03

Reaction score
I'm starting to see it more each time I wipe. It's clear but sometimes a tinge of yellow.

image.jpg

I still don't really understand the mucus plug :p sorry

Looks like mucus plug to me. Although it really gives no indication of when baby will arrive. As a plus though it does let you know your body is doing what it should and preparing. 😀

Good to know! Figured it was just a sign things are moving in the right direction :) just curious! Thank you :)

Oh wow lionheart, your due date is 2 days before mine and your already losing your mucus plug? I think I'll get the car seat in and prepare my hospital bag.

Oh wow lionheart, your dye date is 2 days before mine and your already losing your mucus plug? I think I'll bet the car seat in and prepare my hospital bag.

Tell me about it! Lol car seat is actually next on my list and I packed my bag this week. My friend is due two weeks before us and already had a labor scare then this, I'm all paranoid! :wacko:

It's crazy how close we all are. I'm due October 9th. I've been losing very small pieces of mucus plug. Not consistently though.

Me as well. Just started last week or so, it was a small spot though today it was a bit larger and stringy.

It's crazy how close we all are. I'm due October 9th. I've been losing very small pieces of mucus plug. Not consistently though.

Are you kidding me! Oh I'm still feeling so not ready!

2have4kids- haha! I have everything lo will need but none of it set up. Pack an play, swing, etc bought and just not set up. However I do have her hospital bag ready. Lmao....priorities :p

He he, yes I'm the opposite, swing, crib, bassinette, linens washed folded & ready, all set up. No hospital bag for either of us. I'll ask DH to put the car seat in today as he's borrowing my car. I'd like to make a play list of music for the hospital too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->