Starting to second guess... help!

Pheonixsmummy

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone is going through the same thing, but I'm TTC my #2. Although, I'm also breastfeeding (only twice a day) my 19 month old. My partner and I have been trying for the last 9 months, and we've had great difficulty pin pointing if I'm actually ovulating or not. We're hoping our LO will be weaned by the end of this month...

To get to the question and it is TMI.. I'm on CD 21 (I am irregular though), and earlier last week I had an increase of CM, but it was cloudy/white, yet egg white CM? Has anyone else had this?? I get told it's clear egg white CM, but I haven't had that in quite some time. We didn't get to use OPK's this month, so I am losing my hair over here worrying if this is another month where I haven't ovulated..

EWCM is more about texture/stretchiness than color. It doesn't have to be totally clear to count.

CM is more of a secondary fertility sign and I recommend that you chart other fertility signs as well. OPKs are, of course, fabulous (and can be very inexpensive). You may also want to start charting your cervix position/texture/openness, and get into temping. You get a much clearer picture of what your body is doing when you rely on multiple signs and signals. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->