Starting to think I won't O this month :( Take a look at my tests please

SummerSun05

Reaction score
My cycles are 30-33 days although the last couple have been 29 days. I've been using the Answer lined O test strips. Here are my tests between CD 12 and last one this morning on CD 19. They don't look like I'm even getting close. Wondering if I won't ovulate at all or extremely late. I don't have pcos or any difficulties. I've conceived 5 babies with no issues. (1 angel baby) Should I just give up now and try after my next cycle or is it possible I'll still ovulate in the next 3-5 days? I've seen some progression tests from other women and I don't see progession on mine :(

Attachments

• 2017-03-05 09.17.02.jpg
    2017-03-05 09.17.02.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 27
Not everyone sees progression - you might just get a huge spike so there's plenty of time. Keep testing.

When do you test? I think the best time is after a 3-4 hour hold in the early afternoon.

Good luck - hope you see a positive soon!

Not everyone sees progression - you might just get a huge spike so there's plenty of time. Keep testing.

When do you test? I think the best time is after a 3-4 hour hold in the early afternoon.

Thank you. I tested just in the morning with fmu the first couple days and then the last few days morning and night except last night I didn't test. I hope I don't miss my surge. I got a flashing smiley on a clear blue Friday night. But with one cycle I used the cb ovulation tests I had a flashing smiley for like 5 days so I gave up. I have enough line strips to test am and pm for 5 days so I sure hope I see my surge by then. This is my first time using the line tests. In the past I've used the clear blue digitals.

Did you end up getting a postitive?

Thank you. I tested just in the morning with fmu the first couple days and then the last few days morning and night except last night I didn't test. I hope I don't miss my surge. I got a flashing smiley on a clear blue Friday night. But with one cycle I used the cb ovulation tests I had a flashing smiley for like 5 days so I gave up. I have enough line strips to test am and pm for 5 days so I sure hope I see my surge by then. This is my first time using the line tests. In the past I've used the clear blue digitals.

DONT USE FMU!!!! These FRER tests DO NOT USE FMU!! So you could have Od and missed it based on that.

i never see progression in mine its just BAM positive so i would say definitely keep going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->