starting to worry my baby wont have a name :-(

catty

Reaction score
Hello i really need help-
Im due on tuesday and still dont have an idea on a name for my baby boy.

Some of the names we do like are - lucas,max,zane,zach,logan but none of these wow me.

I am scottish and i do like some scottish sounding names like campbell,aaron etc but just cant find our perfect name.

Were you in love with the name you chose? I just cant see it happening and its starting to worry me.

Please help with suggestions, we like names that are a little unusual but nothing crazy

thank you

Oh and his middle names will be james and last name findlay

my kids names where picked at the age of 12 so yep I was in love with it years before I got pregnant

what about Dagan James Findley?

its Hebrew originally but used more in Scotland than the rest of the UK so not common

Is Lochlan scottish? I've always loved that name.

If it makes you feel any better I was team yellow and convinced a I was carrying a boy. We'd got. Few names that I liked but not loved then on the operating table, my husband told me we were having a girl, and one of the names we'd discussed (but id not loved) just seemed absolutely perfect.

I think sometimes, something just clicks xxx

They are nice names but not what id imagine using. i think i might be too fussy. i really hope that i do just look at him and decide a name!!

I really like Logan James Findlay :thumbup:

Other suggestions:

Lincoln James Findlay
Jack James Findlay
Franklin James Findlay
Sonny James Findlay
Brody James Findlay
Flynn James Findlay
Joseph James Findlay
John James Findlay

I was similar to you, only liked boys names but didn't love any. My dh probably choose for us cos he loved one name. I asked him if he would like to be named that at the age he is now, which I always think when thinking of a girls name but I still wouldn't let it be set in stone until I saw him and it did just seem right when I did x

Ps I like Lucas, max and Zach.

Luca
Ellis
Jackson/Jaxon
Jacob/jake
Caleb
Noah
Felix

I was in love with Ellis for a boy last time (but I had a girl). More ideas:

Fraser
Fletcher
Miles
Gregor
Blaise
Kieran
Cooper
Hugh
Theo
Xander
Jude
Hudson
Lorcan
Jaspar

I love Lachlan and Declan. Also "Scott" is pretty simple and awesome. =)

I was in love with Ellis for a boy last time (but I had a girl). More ideas:

Fraser
Fletcher
Miles
Gregor
Blaise
Kieran
Cooper
Hugh
Theo
Xander
Jude
Hudson
Lorcan
Jaspar

Haha I love Ellis but dh wasn't sure. We have similar boy name taste I remember you replying to my post. I love Theo, Xander and Jude from this list!

There is quite a few here that i like :)

I like Theo, miles and theee was a few others.

Think we have decided to go with an open mind and see how we feel on the day. if we just cant decide we will go with our first choice which was Lucas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->