Starting to worry slightly

vixy

Expecting baby boy #2
Reaction score
So my due date is today. I am being induced next Friday. I was hoping sooooo much that I'd of had the bAby by now or be showing some signs of him arriving. My OH and my mum were there at the birth of my first son and I want them both there this time but my mum goes on holiday next weekend for a week so I'm really starting to worry that she may not be around to be there for me. I had a very traumatic labour last time, ending in an emergency C Section which my mum came in with me as OH was literally spent after 2 days emotional trauma.

I think I'm panicking as I want my mum there too because we're so close and she might not be.

Pointless thread I just wanted to get off my chest! Xx

Awwww its nice you have such a good relationship with your mum. I really hope baby comes soon so you can have her with you. Try to relax, have you spoken to your midwife about this? X

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that things happen ahead of next week then.

How are they going to induce you? I only ask as with my second, breaking my waters was the only method they would try due to previous section & as this was not possible I got told I had to have a section.

Try to stay active and if you can, have sex as my midwife swears this helps. I am assuming you chose to try VBAC so all the best - hope things work out for you.

Oh, you poor thing! I know exactly how you feel. My mother and I are really close and I always imagined her at my birth. But now I live across the ocean and, in any case, my little brother has cancer and my mother is taking care of him full time and couldn't come, anyway. I am terrified of giving birth without having her or another older women I trust with me. :( You have my sympathy! :hugs:

Thank you for the lovely replies.

I don't know anything about the induction just that I'm booked in a 9.10 on the 24th and I'm not seeing my midwife between now and then. I have opted for Vbac but I'm getting so emotional and anxious now waiting I almost wish I had opted or a section. Feel totally useless with my 3 year old at the mo and don't seem to be able to bring myself to keep him active and play. Sucks x

Thinking good thoughts! Baby could arrive at any time, you could show signs tomorrow and go into labor- thinking positive thoughts for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->