Starting to worry

justonemore31

Reaction score
I'm pregnant with #7 and my youngest is only a year old (just turned a year old 12-14-18). I have a history of hypermesis with 5 of my pregnancies. With the one that I didn't have hypermesis, I had nausea from 7wks to 2nd trimester. I never threw up but I became dehydrated bc I couldn't eat or drink. I had a hard time just standing up and walking to the bathroom. The reason I say I didn't have hypermesis was bc I didn't vomit but I had every other symptom of it. With my previous pregnancy I vomited a few times but I dealt with ptyalism which is excessive salivation which is linked to hypermesis. Basically for my pregnancies except for that one where I didn't throw up, the hospital was my first home. I'm 6+1wks today and Im starting to worry bc I'm feeling the way I did w my past pregnancies. I'm weak, dizzy, my urine is dark even though I'm drinking, I'm eating but it gets hard and not bc I'm nauseous but bc of a gross taste in my mouth I get after eating. Sucking on peppermint or chewing gum makes me nauseous bc it makes me feel hungry. And being hungry really makes me nauseous. I'm scared bc I have another 6-7wks to go to feel like this and at any point in time it could increase. I am so nervous. I don't see my Obgyn again till 1-3-19 and she did say if I want she will give me zofran. I also have hypothyroidism and I'm on levothyroxine. I feel like my thyroid will get destroyed all over again like it did with my two previous pregnancies. This baby was planned despite all the cons but now I'm layng here struggling to care for my one yr old while DH isn't here. He rushed our ten yr old to ER for coughing up blood. I guess I just needed to talk about my worries here bc not many ppl are gonna understand.

I am sorry you have dealt with that in previous pregnancies. I hope it doesn't get real bad this time for you. I also have that nasty taste in the mouth but it got much better around 13 weeks I believe. I do not have hypermesis so I do not know what that is like but from reading about it on here it sounds super terrible!

I had the horrible taste in my mouth till I was about 14 weeks. I felt nauseas 24/7 too. I think you should go on some medication to help you get through the days. Dizziness is something I still deal with and headaches too. I'm 18 weeks now. Thankfully my children are 7 and 12 now which makes it easier. Just know that it does pass. I know it seems so far away but you will be there before you know it luv x

Thanks for the replies. DH came home w our daughter around 3 something in the morning. She has an upper respiratory infection and the bleeding was from irritation. He took over w the baby and I went to sleep bc I felt so sick. Been up since 10am and I've been eating little by little and trying to drink water bc my urine is dark. I keep falling asleep. I am just so nauseous and can't ask my doc for the script until after Xmas. Blah.

I’m so sorry lovely. It’s really scary knowing how ill you might become. It’s really difficult trying to balancing eating and drinking and getting rest while having many other children to look after. Xx

Oh yeah it's very difficult. On top of being nauseous, I have heartburn. I'm just so uncomfortable. No matter what.

Oh I feel your pain. I’m wondering if I’m having a boy this time as my sickness subsided around 16 weeks with my boys and luckily it had this time. Just a bit of nausea. Hats off to you lovely for having another. It’s hard work. Hugs xx

I also deal with this with my pregnancies. Every time :( This is my fifth child and I’m just bracing myself. I work full time, and usually I’m in and out of the hospital with dehydration. It’s so miserable.

Oh I feel your pain. I’m wondering if I’m having a boy this time as my sickness subsided around 16 weeks with my boys and luckily it had this time. Just a bit of nausea. Hats off to you lovely for having another. It’s hard work. Hugs xx

I feel I was worse w my boys even tho I was really bad w all. But I'm thinking this is a girl. I hope so anyway bc my youngest is a boy but if it's a boy at least he'll have a brother so it's a win win situation. I just can't wait till I start to feel better. I hope you do too

I also deal with this with my pregnancies. Every time :( This is my fifth child and I’m just bracing myself. I work full time, and usually I’m in and out of the hospital with dehydration. It’s so miserable.
Oh girl I am praying for you that you don't end up having to visit the ER at any point in your pregnancy. Pregnancy sickness sucks. Lol I hope you and I feel better soon.

I'm like this with all pregnancies as well. It's why Ive been off the forum. 6 weeks it hit me hard and nothing helps. All drinks taste bad. It's awful. I just got some relief the past couple days but still can't drink... I hate it so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->