Starting with period pains at 12 weeks? What?

sammie13s

Reaction score
No blood or anything just really bad period pains :( Anyone else actually feel like there going to have a period? X

Hi Hun I am sorry you are going through this bless you I remember being pregnant with DD1 and used to get the worst cramps they used to make me sweat sometimes they were that bad but she's here and healthy cramps are so normal with everything stretching. Have a warm bath n relax xx

lol that's funny i have been on google all day about this and at 12 wks its meant to be fine just stretching pains mine are all in my groin and very painful had them for about 3 days now

lol that's funny i have been on google all day about this and at 12 wks its meant to be fine just stretching pains mine are all in my groin and very painful had them for about 3 days now

Same with me Hun. It's really worrying isn't it? I'm not sure if it's anything to do with that I had a emergency cection in feb x

Omg im 13 weeks pregnant and been experiencing the same got my scan tomorrow though so will see what they say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->