STARVING!! Anyone else?

EYD

TTC #2 with new DH
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm sitting here checking my email and what not, when oh to my dismay, I have polished off half a bag of baked lays chips. Oh yeah, I just ate dinner too! I feel sooo guilty, I've really been trying to watch my weight gain and all. I'm sure this won't be the last snack of the evening either:( Anyone else feeling uncontollable hunger/ need to eat? Any ideas on how to slow down? Thanks!

Lol I do that some times! But at the same time there is days I just won't eat and I don't mean to I make the kids food and everything but I just don't fell hungry I see the food and just keep going on lol good thing dh isn't home most the time! Id be in big trouble!

I started feeling like that at 13 weeks too. I'm almost 15 weeks now and the intense hunger isn't as much during the day but its still there a few times a day. No worries, baby is growing :)

YES! I ate lunch in my office cafeteria- made a big salad filled with lots of good stuff that would normally be too much for me to eat. When I finished, I got up and ordered a peanut butter sandwich. LOL! I am 2 days into my second trimester and am a little afraid of how much I will need to eat in the coming months. I too am trying to watch what I eat but being hungry is not an option so I do my best to eat healthy items.

There are times where I feel constantly hungry, like yesterday. I ate small healthy meals every few hours. Other days I will barely feel hungry at all and not eat much of anything. I was starving the first part of my pregnancy with DS2 though. I haven't had much of an appetite, most of the time, this time around. My belly has popped though, so I feel huge. I just try and keep it healthy, but give into cravings. I didn't let myself indulge at all with DS1, and not as much as I wish I had with DS2. I'm staying healthy and trying to watch my weight this time, but much more relaxed about it than I was with my 2 other kiddos. I had 2 cheesecakes from the Cheesecake Factory last week and even a cheeseburger. For me that's crazy. As long as you're eating mostly healthy foods, staying active, etc. then don't worry about it. I've been curing my cravings more now though, but 1-2 days a week some indulgence is nice!

Thanks ladies.. that makes me feel better!

I started to drink calories drinks after the dinner and during the night.I am really sick of always chewing and snacks are not all healthy,so those drinks have lots of vitamins and 240 calories a bottle.that keep me full for the night.Sometimes I eat two oranges or apples and that keeps me full for a while too.I can east to much at once so yeah it is annoying.

I started to get that way when I was 13.5 weeks. I went from not having an appetite at all, to eating 2x as much as I typically do!

I have been craving Chinese food like mad. I eat it way more then I should.

Eating empty calories will often have you just wanted to eat more. Try to eat nutrient dense food, because all your body really craves is nutrients.

Oh my gosh! Lol I have been too! We moved like 6 mo ago and we found the best chinese place b4 we moved so dh refuses to go anywhere and try them because its all going to be crap lol! But next month I'm going to hang out with some girl friends and they agreed to go to it for lunch! So worth the 2 hr dr!!! They give you huge plate and I just know I'm going to end up eating it all! Lol

im hungry but when it gets down to eating i can never finish my plate, we have tea at OH's moms tonite and she loves to feed you up lol she doesnt work due to having a heart attack and she loves baking us cakes, i feel bad for saying no when she offers me a cake even though im stuffed i try and squeeze it in :dohh:

I managed (for the first time in my life) to demolish 4 pancakes last night as it was pancake day in the UK. Normally 2 is plenty, but managed 4 on top of a huge portion of cannelloni lol :)

wow 4 i could only manage 2 followed by gaviscon lol

YES! Ugg it's horrible, I'm trying not to gain as much weight this time but I can't help it! I'm hungry and have to eat or I get sick. Granted it's fairly healthy stuff I'm eating, but still...I don't want to be taking in this much food!!!

I have been so hungry too!! And everything tastes so darn good! I had two bagels with cream cheese this morning... TWO! :D

I've got a big container of raisins at work. It helps.

Oh my gosh! Lol I have been too! We moved like 6 mo ago and we found the best chinese place b4 we moved so dh refuses to go anywhere and try them because its all going to be crap lol! But next month I'm going to hang out with some girl friends and they agreed to go to it for lunch! So worth the 2 hr dr!!! They give you huge plate and I just know I'm going to end up eating it all! Lol

I craved Chinese food the other day! Sooooo good. First time I've actually wanted to eat Chinese food in years.

literally all the time! it's an insatiable hunger! I hope it doesn't hang around for too long because I don't want to pile on weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->