Stash PIC for my 7 year old video game fanatic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
I thought I was done getting gifts for my son for Christmas bc I have spent a small fortune! But once I put everything together for this pic - it doesn't look like as much as I thought! :dohh: That's the problem with video games I suppose!!

List:

Xbox 360
Skylander Controller
Skylander Trap Team Dark Edition Starter Pack
Skylander Swap Force guy
Skylander Swap Force Official Guide
4 Xbox Games: Minecraft; Plants Vs. Zombies; Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare; Sonic Unleashed
3 Wii Games: TMNT; SpongeBob; Zelda
Nintendo DS Game: Sonic Classic Collection
Space-Opoly Board Game
Socker Bopper Punching Gloves
Socker Bopper Punching Bag
Soccer Ball Bedding
Minion Shirt
Zombie Playing Cards
Hershey's Lip Balm

Not pictured:

Automatic Card Shuffler
Super Mario Electric Toothbrush
Lottery Tickets
Candy

My parents are getting him: Jumbo Foam Chess Game; Now CD; CD Player; A video game (I forget which one, lol); Minecraft Shirt & Hat

OHs family is getting him: Cotton Candy Maker; Moustache Smash Game

Maybe I will get him 1 more "toy" type item for Santa to bring Christmas morning (since he's not really getting any toys)! Any suggestions of something fun you've found?

Attachments

• gifts.jpg
    gifts.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 65
Great list! My 10 yr old son is video game mad too, and his stash looks alot like your sons.

As for toys, how about some Minecraft toys? or some Lego if he is into that? i got my son some of the new Minecraft Lego they just brought out, and some Lego from the Lego movie.

I wish he liked Legos, he actually doesn't play with toys - he has a whole playroom full of toys he's never touched. Sigh.

You're lucky you also have two little girls to buy girly things for!

Maybe my son would like a radio-controlled car. He has never had one. I found this one on Toysrus.com.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
Oh I forgot - I also got him this bank! Isn't it adorable?!

Attachments

• turtle.jpg
    turtle.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
The Bank is cute!! he may like the remote car, my son loved his last yr, although he doesn't play with it now as he is too into video games, i am hoping the Lego i got him will entertain him for a little while, i know he will go back to the games though lol

i love being able to buy toys for the girls, i am going to make the most of it, before they get older and not want toys anymore, like the boy :)

Great stash, he will love it, I have got my 7 year old (to share with his 4 year old brother) a X box 360 and controller and Skylanders Trapteam plus 3 figures and 7 extra traps. He also has a mario chess set, Minecraft figures and Minecraft x box 360 game, a Minecraft wallet and tee shirt

Great stash! Colin is 4 and I have a fealing he's going to be video game mad by the time he's 7 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"