Staying relaxed

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mummytochloe, Nov 22, 2020.

1. MadamRose

MadamRose Mummy to 2 and cautiously pregnant with #3

What do you do to keep your mind off the a whole TTC. I was already so relaxed when I tried for #1 and #2 this time I’ve only had one cycle that didn’t work and I stressed so much that cycle which I know won’t have helped. How do you stay relaxed about it all?

2. babybears25

babybears25 Well-Known Member

Easier said than done...but I try to keep myself busy and make plans to see friends (well 1 at a time at the moment with our second UK lockdown!)
    I also love baking too so I’ve made scones today x

mummytochloe likes this.
  3. Sianylw

Sianylw Well-Known Member

TTC #2 10 years after ttc my first which was also a bit of a battle... one thing I’ve learnt is when I desperately want something my craziness levels peak! Nothings changed between then and now in that respect and it’s on my mind constantly! Easier said than done I guess! Current in my tww after a clomid cycle and trigger shot! Slowly losing the plot!

distraction is a must... hard in times when we can’t go anywhere or do anything much... good luck hun xx

MadamRose likes this.
  4. motherofboys

motherofboys Home educating, TTC-ing, crazy mum of 5 boys!

I wish I knew. I'm trying to be relaxed this time but I just can't seem to let go

MadamRose likes this.
  5. Suggerhoney

Suggerhoney 41 and Pregnant :)

Wish I new to. Always say I'm gonna try and be more relaxed but its so hard.

6. Rach87

Rach87 House Manager

I make a list of things I want to get done and when I’m finding myself scrolling through Targets baby section I try to get up and mark something off my list lol.