Step Daughters behaviour Help!!

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
Hi ladies (and gents) i need help i am unsure if i handled a situation correctly.

E is 5 (6 in october) lives with her mum but stays here 4 nights over a 2 week period.

OH was in shower and i asked her to get her PJ's on whilst i changed Jaden, she hadnt started changing when i had finished Jaden so i left him to play in their room whilst she changed. I went in to check a few mins later and as i got to the door heard " jaden come and look at this" walked in the room to find her with nothing on her bottom half laid on the bed with her legs in the air pointing to her personal area :shrug:

I asked her to put her PJ's on straight away then had a quick chat about not being innapropriate, she is a little lady now and so she shouldnt show people her body ect.

Now E calls me the poshest (ok that doesnt look right - cant spell sorry) person she knows, as i dont let anyone apart from Dean see me undress or dress, i dont burp or break wind when anyone can hear it and i always look smart and pretty according to her! So i tried to play on that saying would she ever see me doing anything like that????

I was mortified but did i do the right thing? My mum caught her the other week using a toothbrush to rub that area :blush: What should i do or should i just ignore it?

thank you

Sam x

That is about the age where they know they have something different than boys. About the age where some girls and boys play the humping game.

Now I have an opinion on this. I do believe that many kids do get this from seeing their parents in action, or from tv, etc.

I wouldn't get cross about it but would explain to her that it is not appropriate. The thing is, don't embarrass her as it is perfectly natural to be curious about their body at that time. If you do embarrass, then it could make for to be too modest about her body in later years.
:hugs:

That is about the age where they know they have something different than boys. About the age where some girls and boys play the humping game.

Now I have an opinion on this. I do believe that many kids do get this from seeing their parents in action, or from tv, etc.

I wouldn't get cross about it but would explain to her that it is not appropriate. The thing is, don't embarrass her as it is perfectly natural to be curious about their body at that time. If you do embarrass, then it could make for to be too modest about her body in later years.
:hugs:

She watches 18 films and often tells us what sex acts her mum has been up to :blush: I just said that little ladies dont do that and she looked a little embarassed. I did tell OH and he didnt know what to do so i told him to leave it unless he witnesses something then just say its not apropriate behaviour for her.

thank you

Sam x

Oh my!

I know it's very hard nowadays to monitor what the kids watch as sex seems to be in almost every tv show, even cartoons.

But to know what sex acts her mom is up to is sickening!

Oh my!

I know it's very hard nowadays to monitor what the kids watch as sex seems to be in almost every tv show, even cartoons.

But to know what sex acts her mom is up to is sickening!

Yep, we keep a diary of whats going on as at the mo we dont have enough evidence to do anything but E is well aware of how babies are made and at least 4 different positions she tells us about :nope: I hate it but her mum says she must get it from her older sis (10) and her sex ed lessons, which is rubbish there is no way at 10 they go into any of that sort of detail.

No, they definitely do not go into that detail.

Hell, my daughter is almost 9 and really doesn't know about sex.

I know it drives me utterly up the wall OH and his siblings lost his virginity at a young age his family dont put much importance on morality so im up againt a brick wall when it comes to that but i know its wrong and i will fight my corner against them all and at least try and give her a chance at not being pregnant when she is 13.

She copies her sis with everything so when she starts having sex at a young age E who is 5 years younger will want to too. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->