*Steps in quietly*

WearMyKissx

Mummy to Ryan
Reaction score
Heyyy thought I should introduce myself properly to this board.

I'm Destiny, 21 and my OH is Chris who is 24. We have a little boy together named Ryan who is 14 months old. We are officially now waiting to try after having talks. We are waiting until we are more financially stable, which shouldn't be too long as Chris is looking to be promoted within the month. In the meantime, I will be learning to drive.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in this waiting journey :)

x

Welcome to WTT! :) Sounds like your wait here will be short and sweet, so hope everything goes to plan for you ^_^
Enjoy your time here! :) xx

Hi Destiny!

Welcome to WTT :wave: Hope you don't have to stay here too long though!!!

Good Luck, hope you OH get his promotion really soon and the you can start TTC the little brother or sister for your son.

Hey guys thanks for the welcome! I hope I don't have to wait long tbh! But I'm not great with luck so I could be hear for a while just yet. Oh, and I also gotta wait until we have a bigger car, according to my OH.. don't know who is wanting things to hurry up more lol

Hello Destiny! :wave:

I'm Rachel, 22 and WTT till I am lawfully wed! Hope your time here is short and sweet we have too many people crazy from waiting! :haha:

Hey welcome to bnb :)
Good luck to ur oh with his promotion :) when u hoping to get ur test passed then? :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->