sterilisation and egg donation

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
posting hear but will also post else were as im not sure were this belongs lol

well im pregnant with my third baby and know for sure i do not want no more kids after this it just wouldnt be affordable we have no room for more kids etc etc can go on all day with reasons

so was thinking after this pregnancy that i want to get sterilised to prevent any accidents and also donate eggs aswell

so a few questions can i donate eggs on the nhs dont think its fair if i donate them to a private company for them to go on and charge ladies thousands for them and their help iykwim
also am i old enough to donate eggs ill be 24 once baby has been born

next question how old do you have to be to get sterilised i read somewere that its 30 unless you have reasoning do you think reason being i cant afford more children nor have room for more children and allready have 3 a good enough reason to get sterilised?

please dont judge for me wanting sterilisation i know some ladies really struggle to have babies and ill be cutting my self off altogeather from having more etc etc but if i have more babies the state will have to pay for them and im totally against having babies if you know the state are going to have to provide for them iykwim my OH does work and we manage just fine at the min on his wage but obvs when this little bean comes along money will be tight then if we had more my gosh :-/ i dread to think :-((

so hope some one can answer my questions :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->