Steriliser for Dr Brown Options

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
Hi

I have the Dr Brown Options bottles but was wondering what steriliser everyone uses ? We want an electric one and have been looking at the proper Dr Brown one but didn't know if there was a cheaper alternative ? With my little girl we had the Dr Brown bottles and a tommee tippee steriliser as we started with the tommee tippee bottles and they seemed to fit in ok but we threw that steriliser away

Xx

It depends on your budget and what kind of steriliser you prefer, we got a tommee tippee set with the steriliser included but I just looked on babies r us and they have a microwave steriliser for dr browns which might be worth looking at

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/ba...teriliser-and-2-options-bottles/TRUP947680001

I saw that today in the shop but I'd probably prefer an electric one rather than a microwave one. I don't mind paying a bit more for the Dr Brown one but ideally if I could buy a cheaper one that does the same I'd want that. I've been looking at the Tommee Tippee electric one n I've managed to find one that is just the steriliser on its own because I'd only seen the kit which included the bottles as well which I don't need

Xx

I breast feed but use an electric brezza sterilizer for all my pump parts.... this is an amazing machine,it dries everything too so you can just throw everything in there and it sterilizes it and then dries it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->