• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sterilisers?? (again sorry)

Ours is an Avent IQ Steam steriliser, it can keep bottles sterilised for up to 24 hours.:happydance:

Well, I said in my previous post I'm getting the Avent Steam Steriliser...but I have been reading reviews on all sterilisers, and it's not what I want. I wanted a cold water steriliser, but they don't sell them on they're own now. They're 2-in-1's with either steam, or microwave. So I've just bought and what a bargain it is too, Lindam microwave and cold water steriliser £9.99 - but that's just the steriliser. It fits 4 any make bottles, which is gr8 cause I don't want Lindam one's. I'm getting the Avent bottles. My mum had the same one, and she fit more than 4 in. I'm chuffed cause I was going to spend £40 on one. But i've found this which is just what I'm looking for. :)

yeh i got one from tk max tommee tippee cold water and microwave includes 2 bottles and brush for £9.99 bargain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->