Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I am not going to lie.... I miss the ladies from this thread! Hope you are all well

Hi ash! Wow long time no speak how is everyone any more bfps? My baby girl is now 10 weeks old :) x

Hi ash! Wow long time no speak how is everyone any more bfps? My baby girl is now 10 weeks old :) x

wow congrats! :) and no no bfp yet... :( but i did find out that my tubes are clear and that my issues are weight related. So this month dh and i started taking Fertilaid. I sm tsking the ovaboost and ferticm and my husband is taking motilityboost and count boost! were halfway through the first month and i did ovulate! whoo hoo! i have been having my symptoms for my cycles that i had when i was regular! i am cd 33 today no complaints bc my cycles have been getting shorter the last 4 cycles. by about 10 days each time! how is motherhood going for u?

Hi Ash! Hi Miss May!

10 weeks. Yay!! What's her name?? My little Stella Grace is almost four months. Yikes.

I'm glad to hear your tubes are clear, Ash and that you know what you can do to help gett hat BFP. good luck!

Here's a couple pictures. I'd Love to see one of your little girl, May.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Hmm. I thought there was another attached on my last response.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
They are adorable ladies! I am glad to see everything is going so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->