Sticky Bean Dream Team Lounge

I'm finding out in two weeks! I also lost weight the first trimester. I think it was because I wasn't drinking....lots of empty calories in wine.

I hope you had a happy mother's day yesterday, Brit!!

Sbmack I can't believe you are almost halfway there! Have you found out what you are having yet?

I had some ms...never threw up...but don't want to eat anything. I've actually lost a couple of lbs so far but my stomach is starting to get more round now. I had an ultrasound this week and my baby was moving around it was so awesome to see!

Ash are you doing smep still? The month we finally conceived we bded the day bf and the day of ovulation and I think that helped...I also ovulated way way earlier than normal so that may have been a factor as well.
Yes we plan on doing smep and opks so I will know exactly when I ovulate! Hope this is the month!

Plus on a side note DH and I have job interviews Friday! So nervous but if i want a little one I need a better income!

Well ladies i finally Oed after 7 months of two annnovulatory cycles! I will be testing in 10 days on June 7th! Nervous and hoping that i caught the egg in time.... i bded on thursday and oed on friday so hopefully it works!

Ash that is fantastic that you oed! Keep us posted when you test! :dust:

I def will! I am testing on the 7th! I think i timed my bding right! No symptoms yet tho! But even if i get a bfn it is a victory alone that oed!

I'm finding out in two weeks! I also lost weight the first trimester. I think it was because I wasn't drinking....lots of empty calories in wine.

So is it a boy or girl?

Ash the only symptom I noticed before my bfp was a heightened sense of smell. Hopefully you will get a bfp this month but if not hopefully you will o more regularly and get it soon! Sending lots of baby dust your way :dust:

So is it a boy or girl?

Ash the only symptom I noticed before my bfp was a heightened sense of smell. Hopefully you will get a bfp this month but if not hopefully you will o more regularly and get it soon! Sending lots of baby dust your way :dust:

It's a girl!

So is it a boy or girl?

It's a girl!

Congrats!!! Girls are the best although I'm biased :flower:

Brit, are you going to find out?

Ash, I forgot to ask how your interviews went....well, I hope!

My friend is ttc and has really long periods. She went 7 weeks between them and then 3 weeks and now it's been 6 weeks. Were you taking any supplements? I think you mentioned Fertalaid?

Sbmack yes we can't wait to find out! My daughter thinks she is getting a little sister :winkwink: do you have a name picked out yet?

Brit, are you going to find out?

Ash, I forgot to ask how your interviews went....well, I hope!

My friend is ttc and has really long periods. She went 7 weeks between them and then 3 weeks and now it's been 6 weeks. Were you taking any supplements? I think you mentioned Fertalaid?

Well the manager wasn't in for my interview and failed to call me and tell me it was cancelled! And yes I am on vitex right now and it has bmhelped me out a lot already this month!

Well only a couple more days until testing! Surprisingly i am holding out this time! However I don't think i caught a bean this time... the only difference is i have had a couple odd dreams and i have been absolutely exhausted... plus i seem to have a weak stomach. But all of that aside i am not getiing my hopes up!

Ash how many dpo are you today? I'm still hoping for your bfp in a couple of days!

Yes oing on your own is a great step on the right direction!! Let us know what you find out in a couple of days

Fx, Ash! If not, I hope you keep ovulating on the regular.

I'm sorry about the bfn ash but maybe now that you oed on your own you will start ovulating every month and have a better chance! Although your not out until af shows up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->