Still a little sad today...

Mrs.Stinski

Moving on to IUI
Reaction score
Its been 3 days since I MC'd. I did manage to get back to work yesterday. I couldnt handle hiding in my house any longer. We had just told people Friday that we were pregnant...only to lose it so soon. I was only 3 weeks and knew my progesterone was low, I just wasnt aware how low. I called the Dr Monday to let her know what had happened and she told me that she wasnt supprised because my blood work on Friday showed a progesterone level of 2 and she said it should have been around 30 or something. Wish I would have known that on Friday before I FB announced and then two days later had to take it back. On a positive note...at least I know I can get pg!! It was the first time I had O'd in about a year and a half and managed to time everything right to get pg the first time. We are taking a month off per Dr request, and because I need a rest from OPKs and temping and all that good, fun stuff. We are hopeful for next month. I dont think anyone, family and friends, know what to say to me because no one has really spoken to me since I let everyone know. MC's happen to many women all the time, its not like a new disease or something. I just want to yell at the top of my lungs...quit avoiding me, its okay to look at me and to talk to me!!

Sorry for the rant...but I really dont have anyone else to talk to about this :sad1:

Its been 3 days since I MC'd. I did manage to get back to work yesterday. I couldnt handle hiding in my house any longer. We had just told people Friday that we were pregnant...only to lose it so soon. I was only 3 weeks and knew my progesterone was low, I just wasnt aware how low. I called the Dr Monday to let her know what had happened and she told me that she wasnt supprised because my blood work on Friday showed a progesterone level of 2 and she said it should have been around 30 or something. Wish I would have known that on Friday before I FB announced and then two days later had to take it back. On a positive note...at least I know I can get pg!! It was the first time I had O'd in about a year and a half and managed to time everything right to get pg the first time. We are taking a month off per Dr request, and because I need a rest from OPKs and temping and all that good, fun stuff. We are hopeful for next month. I dont think anyone, family and friends, know what to say to me because no one has really spoken to me since I let everyone know. MC's happen to many women all the time, its not like a new disease or something. I just want to yell at the top of my lungs...quit avoiding me, its okay to look at me and to talk to me!!

Sorry for the rant...but I really dont have anyone else to talk to about this :sad1:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Myself and the other ladies here know how you are feeling and we are here to listen and support each other.

When I had my mmc on July 5th I ended up taking the rest of the week off from work. I figured I deserved a break and couldn't deal with the stress of work when going through something like this. :cry: We had just came home from our visit with my family and my mom had given us baby stuff including my cradle that she used when she had me. Now I have to keep the door closed to that room because I can't bear to see all the baby stuff in there.

We had planned on waiting to tell anyone however we found out the week of my bday party so we decided to tell our close friends that were having dinner with us. They already knew that we were trying so it would have been tough to liar about why I wasn't having a drink on my bday. :dohh: It was terrible having to explain to all of them. So I can definitely understand how you feel with announcing it on FB and then having to take it back.

Just know that we are here for you and we'll get those :bfp: very soon.

I'm sory for your loss.. I miscarried back in april and last december. we were both devastated we had told our friends and family and posted our first u/s on FB only for 3 days later to have a very painful m/c.

Things will get better *hugs*

Thanks ladies for your support...it really does warm my heart to know that people you have never met before show so much care and concern. I am so sorry for each of you as well...Im hoping for great things in our near futures! Now if I can just get this pain to subside I may be on my way to getting back to being me again :)

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Good for you for taking some time off work. I wish I'd done that. It's been three weeks and I've hardly gotten anything done...I just cannot focus.

Sorry for your loss Stinski and all of you ladies,

I can only echo what Michelle says, things do get better. I have had two miscarriages and it's hard but we will get there ladies and hopefully we will all get a BFP soon again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->