still bleeding

LOULOU8888

Reaction score
had a ERPC 2 weeks yesterday and i only had light bleeding for a week then it stopped, i took a bath last night and now im bleeding again, it was red thi morning now its brown spotting again, but no cramps or anything - its too soon for this to be my period. Has anyone else been in similar situation is this normal? I had hoped once id stopped bleeding i could look forward to my frist period so i could start on with the opks again but now i feel set back :(

Sorry for your loss hun.
I can't really speak in reference to a ERPC, but I bled for while after a nature MC. At one point I thought it was all over and it started again.
Everyone is different and I'm sure your not the only one. I know this doesn't really help you, but at least I can bump up your thread!

Loulou, after all of my mc's, I had spotting and some bleeding after I thought I was done. As long as it isn't heavy bleeding, or you have a fever, it is normal. I know how frustrating it is as you want your body to get back on schedule. I would not count this as your period. It sounds to me that your body is still healing from the procedure. You should have 20 days or so of no bleeding before you can call it your period. In my 3 cases, I always knew when it was my period vs. some light bleeding and spotting. It was pretty obvious.

Have you seen this site: https://pregnancyloss.info/waitingforaf.htm

It gives good information about waiting for your period and what your first period should be like.

I hope this helps. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :hugs:

hi thanks for both your replies, im not too worried now, its more like a brown discharge when i wipe rather than fresh blood, its 16 days since the op so probably my body just still healing, that website is really good for reference thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->