• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

still cant pick a name!

Layla

Reaction score
This is driving me crazy lol one day i think we have a name, the next, im not sure about it...

Im not asking you lot to pick his name for me, but want to see which names you all like best, it seems to be between 3 at the moment.

Rhydian - still LOVE this name, but unsure coz it is getting more popular plus the x factor bloke.

Nate - This is a name that has been floating around for months now

Elljay - An E name which is what i wanted! plus its our last baby so we thought it was nice coz its our initals L and J

which one do you like best?

x

i really like nate its different but not weird! Its a pretty hip name methinks! Theyre all nice choices though!

I like elljay but unsure if i think its a 'little' bit girly sounding ... if you get me hmmmm Layla lol

He askedme other day would i consider name change for no reason just curious and the answer was NOOO! lol

Elljay - An E name which is what i wanted! plus its our last baby so we thought it was nice coz its our initals L and J
Makes me like it more now actually more meaning :D

forgot to add the name meanings...

Rhydian means well born..

Nate means a gift... i liked that considering we had a hard time getting him

Elljay means Justice

x

The name nate is really nice :)

would be also nice for me haha!

rgds

I like Elljay, but if you like Rhydian (which i like to) Can't you have that as a middle name Elljay Rhydian (what ever you last name is) x

Jase wants his dad names as a middle name.

Jase doesnt want to talk about it anymore either, he is fed up with me changing my mind lol

x

I really Like EllJay. Plus I like the Meaning!

i like Elljay coz of the meaning, the online mean and our name meaning.

But there is something stopping me, no idea what.

I think this baby wont have a name untill he is born, think its going to be a case of looking at him and seeing what suits him best, i dont like that coz i have always had names sorted before hand.

x

I think this baby wont have a name untill he is born, think its going to be a case of looking at him and seeing what suits him best, i dont like that coz i have always had names sorted before hand.

x

That makes perfect sense. :hugs:

I like Rhydian but you're right the X Factor guy did come to mind when I read it.

:)

x

Sometime a name will just fit others will not. i wouldnt worry.
I like Nate and Rhydian too!

I like the name Rhydian, never watched x-factor though lol

Like the name Nate aswell :D

I've already got names sorted and im only 5 weeks :rofl:

I love Nate. I dont know about the other names, but you could shorten them down a bit if he didnt like it in the future?

Like for example, if you called him Nathan, but he liked Nate as he got older?

I dont know really, but whenever someone says Rhydian I think of that tosser off the x factor! haha. Lovely name though :)

my other son is called Ethan, so Nathan would be to simlar.

Nate is growing on me tho.

Its such a shame about Rhydian, i love the name so much but that idiot on X factor spoilt it for me lol

x

you could always wait until you see him.. I know a few people who had 2-3 names picked out and just waited until they saw their child to pick.. its like you look at him and you just know what his name will be.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->