• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

still cant pick a name!

I actually really like Elljay.
xx

i voted elljay, and thats bcos i like the reason behind it and also shortened to jay is nice(as much as you never want it it happens!)

i also think it goes nicely with your surname! plus i stuck with c's so u shud stick with e's :rofl:

i still dont know, its so frustrating, one day i think i know whcih one i want but then the next day i dont like it again.

We came up with another name last night... Atreyu. but altho i like it, i think its a bit far out there lol

x

ive no idea how to say tht lol! ull know wen u see him hun :hugs:

its the boy from the film, never ending story lol

A tray u
x

lol, take it u watched it last nyt! i prefer elljay :D

the more u think the harder ull find it! with chloe i nvr really liked the name much! then i seen her and was like chloe!! darren was like thot u were callin baby abbie!!!! lol he thot i was still out of it!

yeah Jase says just to wait and see what he looks like, but im worried i still wont kow when i see him, never had this before, always had names picked for the 20 week scan.

x

grrr, i have to take the childcare forms back to teh college today ready for september, they need the babys name on them!

x

surely they can leave it blank till uve had him!

i asked that, but they need his name for there files aparently.

I have put Nate down, i think thats what we are going with, altho i like the name im not thrilled about it but cant come up with anything better, sounds terrible doesnt it saying that about my sons name, but im sure once he is here it will suit him and it will all fit in to place

x

What about Ridley instead of Rhydian? Different from X Factor guy then... I remember you saying about Nate before, I think it's a strong sounding name :)

hmm not fussed on Ridley, altho i do like Riley, my sister would kill me if i had that tho coz she wants that lol

Every name i like someone else doesnt, the name i love and have wanted for a while is Sabian, but Jase hates it and so far i havent been able to convince him.

Nate means a gift, which is nice so i think thats what its going to be now.

EDIT: scrap that, i just cant call him Nate, i dont know why but i cant, so back to square one

x

What do you guys think to these...

Sabe
Sawyer
Austin
Blake

x

Hmm, I still like Rhydian out of all of them. Its really unique. But I'm gaga over unique names. My name is so common and its a pain in the ass in crowds lol, one person calls Jennifer and 5 people turn around lol.

after i posted this i went back to liking Rhydian, i dont think i ever stopped likeing it, its just teh factor guy thats putting me off, but i figure if hes still in the comp then the public must like him a bit right?

so at teh mo, its between Rhydian and Blake, no doubt i will change my mind again tho lol

x

hi layla

if you like that name go for it, or you might regret it, that prick wont last long on the x factor, and people will forget about him..

Layla if u like rhydian then go for it, you might regret it if u dont! I think u should wait an see him an see what he suits.
Im worried she wont suit Rio cos we have no more names lol!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->