• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

still cant pick a name!

yeah we are going to wait and see what he looks like, but at least i have 2 possible names now, and i really do like them both so i feel alot better about it.

It was teh fact that i didnt like any of the names that i was looking at and were sugested to me that got me worried but Blake and Rhydian really sit well with me at the mo so either will be great, just hope i dont change my mind again before he is born! lol

x

OMG i sounded so bossy then sorry lol, i didnt mean it too honest!
I love both them names great chooses!
xxxx

Rhydian is out now lol

Back to square one :dohh:

x

As much as i love it i dont think it fits with the other kids names,

There names are all 2 sillibels (sp?) and Rhydian is 3, sounds odd when you say all there names together.

Plus i know there are 2 Rhydians in Barry already, and i also think it will become even more popular now coz of the X factor and i dont like popular names.

x

oh hun, wait till baby is born, and then decide....... Or its going to do your head in.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->