Still had enough room to turn?

PearDrops20

Reaction score
So since i was 33 weeks he's been head down and ready to engage but today i think he's turned breech, i could feel his hiccups at the top of my bump rather than down below :( I have a midwife appointment this friday, what will she do if he is breech? :flower:

ive heard they can b breach until you start labour or if they arent happy a doctor can try to turn him/her x i dunno how often it works but may b a possibility for you x

I'm hoping he'll be back into a head down position by friday & stay there lol. It's like he's curled himself up into a ball. I suppose its just not disappointing as such but he'd been head down for so long i really didn't think he'd turn anywhere this late :shrug:

Ah well i'll see what the midwife says on friday if he is still breech and we'll go from there, hopefully they will be able to turn him :flower:

With my first, I went for my last OB appt on the Monday (he was head down), due date on Wednesday, had a routine post-due date ultrasound on the Friday and discovered he flipped in the 40th week!

Didn't want an ECV so opted for a CS. Your baby still has time to flip - old wives tales say to get on your hands and knees and mop the floor :haha:

I know mine is breech and was at my last check up. My mw did say that they wouldn't be too bothered until 36 weeks as before that they still have time to change posititon.

i have no idea how to tell if my baby is up or down, i think he may be punching my hip but then i think maybe is a kick.... i try to feel for a bum but i really have no idea :shrug: can anyone tell me how to tell x

They can still turn up to 40 weeks depending on what room they have in there. My SIL baby flipped back at 38 weeks!

Thats good to hear lol :) i just go off his hiccups as i can't tell whats a foot or a fist either, fingers crossed he'll have enough room, I'll be 38 weeks on Saturday so I'm a little nervous he won't flip back in time, will ask my midwife on friday :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->