• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

still have high cervix and cm 4dpo? anyone?

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
hello girlies im in my 2ww and by now my cp has usually gone low by now but it has remained high and in the same position since ov?! also still alot of cm present when it is usually disapeared by now? good sign or any advice???... also i had one spot of blood witha pinky cm this morning but when checking cp was back to white again? also i think im more dpo than 4 as i think i ovd earlier this month so could it of been ib?

:dust: to everyone

Hmm... I know nothing about CP and what not, but what I've read is that you shouldn't check it once you've ov'd. I guess because it's not a good indicator of pregnancy and it varies so much? I only looked it up because OH said he can usually feel mine (TMI lol) and he can't now... (that was 6dpo.) So I guess we're in similar situations at the moment. I also have CM right now when normally it would have all gone way right ofter Ov. Hopefully we're both Pg ;)

hi you two
Sorry to crash the thread but I have high open wet cervix with egg white CM
and son't have a clue what to think. I am 11dpo and got a positive OV test on the 14th of April. Really confussing as my periods are a bit irregular so worried that it might be OV again, oh i dunno:wacko:

:dust:

hey hun, wouldn't go by CP as it ranges from high to low to medium throughout the day depending on how full your bowel is. mine is high pretty much every single day of my cycle. lots of CM is a good indicator though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->