Still havent actually SEEN the bfp... doesnt feel real!

I've done lots of tests and still didnt believe it until I heard the heartbeat today x

If you want to buy a test so you can see your BFP then buy one. You can get cheap ones!

Oh, i completely agree with pp. what does finances have to do with this moment? Surely you have enough freedom to go and get yourself your very own double lines? I wouldn't let any man spoil that for me.

You can get ones for a few pounds/dollars. Surely OH doesn't begrude you that, or watch every penny.

Congratulations!

When i first found out it was at the doctors for something totally unnrelated, she sensed something was different and it came up positive quite a shock really even though i was a week late nothing unusual there, i ended up buying two cheap test to see for myself a few weeks after to belive it.

( i did take 2 test when i was due on and they came back negative thus why it was such a suprise)

now ive had a scan and seen the lil baby for myself its real to me.

(hope u dont mind my input i was popping over from second tri)

Congratulations!

You can get cheapies at the Dollar Store and even Wal-Mart if you really want to see the BFP. If you got a positive at the doctors office, you will more than likely get a positive on a cheapie. :)

Do you have a Dollar Tree anywhere near you? $1.00 tests!!! They work really well, and are quite good tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->